Should I be worried that my boyfriend is friends with the 23 same people as his ex?

He says they don't talk anymore but they have the same friends

Most Helpful Girl

• Well they are all likely then in the same friend circle... mutual friends. There's no reason to feel worried whatsoever.

• the reason why am asking this because he told me that she turned them all against him so they stop being friends and now they are all friends again which brought up the concern

• Maybe they realized they were wrong to be influenced by her?

What Guys Said 3

• So when he broke up with his ex he is also supposed to cut all contact with the people who were his friends at the time?

• No not at all the reason why am asking this because he told me that she turned them all against him so they stop being friends and now they are all friends again which brought up the concern

• He can't just stop being friends with everyone she is friends with. That doesn't mean he has anything going on with her. I'm sure he has a personal friendship with them without dealing with her.

• But wait what it when they go to hang out she's there and he doesn't tell me?

• That's when you have to be able to talk to him and trust each other. If he knows you are uncomfortable with them being together then just ask him. That is if it won't cause any problems if you ask and if you 2 are open with each other in that way.

• Only if you have something to fear. Otherwise there is nothing wrong with it.

What Girls Said 2

• Holy moly relax.
    It's just friends. He can't just cut all ties with them because he and his ex broke up. Just trust him.

• Maybe they all decided to just be friendsblbagian. That is how frienships work.just trust him

• Ugh sorry i am using my phone. I meant to say that friendships are tricky and just to trust him

• Wow thats a shit ton of friends. I only have 12. Fucking impressive.