Why do guys get mad when their girl gets male attention, but they give attention to other girls?

Guys like checking out other girls and will compliment their appearance sometimes and watch naked girls online...then why do they think its justified to get mad when a girl likes getting attention and compliments from other guys (like on instagram or fb or in real life)?

Updates:

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Girl

• The infamous double standard. It bruises their egos.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Is because son guys are more possessive and insecure they think you would prefer an other dude. I personally don't care like if my girlfriend talks with other guys (If its in a disrespectful way I will step forward and defend her) but if its only like a guy flirting its fine its even ok for me for her to watch p*rn with naked man I personally don't care I always tell her that when she stops liking me she should tell me and continue as friends its the essayist way.

1|0
    0|0
  • The p*rn is for when she isn't there to do it. A fallback really. If we didn't you'd all complain about being used for sex.

1|0
    0|0
  • i dont get mad because she's coming home with me. it makes me feel like the big swinging dick in the room. why would i want a girl that no man wants.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thats a good attitude

• after some years girls will be asking on gag, why do guys get mad when their girls fuck other guys.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1