How do I figure out my feelings for him? I need advice.?

I was over at his house today and we talked and he told me he's falling in love with me and he doesn't care if I don't feel the same he can't help falling in love with me and when he said that it stung because I'm still so unsure about my feelings, like, the most I can say is that I like like him but I'm stuck there, I somehow feel that my feelings towards him aren't moving forward.

I don't understand my feelings myself, I enjoy his company a lot, I'm ALWAYS driving to his house out of instinct, we make out, we watch netflix together, and his presence is just so comforting, I really treasure the time I spend with him, he makes me feel like a princess... But his feelings for me are obviously on a higher level than my feelings for him and while his feelings for me deepen I feel like mine haven't.

I just somehow... don't feel like I'm falling like I want him to hold my heart and keep it in his arms safely and secure, like I just can't do that and I don't understand what to do with my feelings.

He knows this already, that I'm only at a like like level with him and he's not planning on giving up until he wins me over completely but I just, my feelings.

I need advice.

What Guys Said 2

• Let your self love but don't miss that awesome relationship if you feel fiscal with him maybe you guys can have sex. talk to him about that maybe he justs has sexual desire some times I'm just sexually attracted to a girl and I want to be just friends and jerk of some time that way you don't affect the friendship and both can have a awesome time doing dirty stuff.

If he says he's genuinely in love with you, say that you feel honored but that you don't know if your feelings are as profound say maybe with time I will love you just as much but that you don't want to risk the friendship.

IF YOU GUYS GO FOR SEXY TIME REMEMBER SAFETY FIRST USE PROTECTION THEIR FREE AT SCHOOL AND IF YOU AR LIKE ME AND WON'T RISK GETTING A SON KEEP IT AWAY FROM YOUR FEMALE PART

• Meh. It's normal. It's probably just because you're beautiful. Guys fall in love fast if the girl is super good looking.

• But he takes love more serious than anything else, so it can't be just the looks and since he takes it so seriously I wouldn't wanna end up hurting him if in the end I can't make my feelings evolve.

• I'm sure it's everything about you. And it's probably lust more than anything else. If you don't feel it too, maybe he doesn't turn you on.

What Girls Said 0