Should I date a short girl I'm 6.5" and she's just a little under my chest?

If we in some point have sex will it be comfortable and good I don't know if her female parts are smaller I have a concern about hurting her. I just met today her odds are we get to date but I don't even know if its comfortable for me to kiss her. Today that I said bye it filed weird because I had to crouch a little to reach her cheek.

she's beautiful and we have many things in common also she's very nice with me and I feel I liked her.

• If you are short would you date a tall guy I'm good looking.
  • Will you be atracted to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Go for it, short or small girls often prefer tall people, and she is almost the perfect height (if ya know what i mean) get to know her a little. and her parts are not necessarily smaller, just because she is smaller in body size doesn't mean she can't accommodate you, see what she likes.

What Girls Said 9

• I'm pretty smallish at around 5'1", 5'2" & all the girls I know who are just a little taller, just a little smaller tend to like taller guys, as do I. Don't be too concerned though expressing a little concern is cute.

• If you like her and she likes you then you can defiantly make anything work.

• Height shouldn't be the deciding factor if you should date someone or not. Neither of you can help how tall you are.
    I think you can make the sex work. It might even be extra fun. 69 might not work though!

• Height shouldn't matter when you like a person. CX And she can wear heels too so that'll help out. C=

• If you like her why not, you can make it work

• Okay...
    1) Your poll is very confusing and doesn't make sense...
    2) Short girls completely dig taller guys.
    I'm 5'1" and I love dating guys that are well over 6 feet. Us smaller girls are not as fragile as you think. We like larger/taller guys because it makes us feel safer and more comfortable.

• Im 5'1 which is insanely small haha and i love love love tall guys. It makes me feel like safe, better cuddling, usually better sex (in my opinion)! I mean you can always pick her up and have her wrap her legs around your waist to kiss her! Don't worry about it!! Since she is smaller she'll be easier to pick up!

• I am 4'11 and my boyfriend is 6'5 and it not uncomfortable at allif u like her go for it

• It shouldn't be a problem at all. Im around 5'2" and my bf is around 6'5" and we love the height difference. I love getting hugs from him cuz my head reaches his chest and he loves that Im short. So go talk to her and have fun!

What Guys Said 0