How do you know when a guy likes you?

I have a crush on this guy and he came up to me and introduced him self and shakes my hand and smiled what would u call that? A intro

• Flirt
  • Intro
  • Being nice

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are good looking its very possible that he likes you but most likely he's just being nice I'm just as nice with my crush that with any other girl (not relay i get extra attention and kindness with her)

Try and see if he does the same with other girls if not you got him, if he is a little or evidently more nice with you his yours go tell him your fillings.

What Guys Said 3

• This means nothing. He is just being polite.

• Just sounds like he is being nice.

• He might want to fondle

What Girls Said 2

• I mean that isn't really enough information to determine anything. He could be just introducing himself or could be being nice. There are a lot of potential things that could mean. Don't stress on it. Try and converse with him and see where it goes from there.

• I've had a celebrity come up to me and introduce himself. He was just being nice. Honestly that's not a lot to go on so I would say he was just being nice