A few weeks ago, a guy asked me out and now he's going with someone else. Never got to go out with him..I feel rejected :/?

I'm 34 and he's 47.. This lady he's dating is in her 40s... He stopped talking to me on Facebook and started dating this older lady... He seems like a jerk..

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be glad you didn't invest too much before learning it wasn't going to work. There is a guy out there that doesn't know how lucky he is going to be.

What Guys Said 5

• He knows you are out of his league. If you two were to become an item, he would probably get ulcers waiting for you to dump him for a more attractive guy. 40 is more attainable, and she is still younger than he.

• No, he doesn't seem like a jerk. He seems like a normal guy who just liked the other lady better.

He asked you out, but you said you never went out with him. What happened?

• He probably connects with her more. Just forget about him.

• It's for the best. You know are available for someone you deserve. Hint hint ;)

• you're a hottie. It's his loss. I'm in my early twenties and heck I'd date you

What Girls Said 0