Why do so many girls like "bad boys"? I really don't understand?

Hey, guys! (:
I was just wondering, why do you think girls tend to be attracted to "Bad Boys"? I can't understand. I tend to like nice guys who are a bit nerdy and are extremely affectionate...but that's just me. I guess my input is girls like to feel protected and they like the adventure, maybe? I don't know. Also, girls, are you into bad boys or not? Anyways, I would love to know your input on this! Thank you so much, I appreciate your opinion and God bless <3

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't come to tend to be attracted to a "bad boy" or "a bit nerdy" and "affectionate". It's about "exteriorizing one qualities" and "women sensing that they want", consciously or not. For example, "bad boys" are very self-confident; many girls sense it and get attracted by this confidence before sensing if these guys really like them or even caring about it. It's as as strong as the need for "assuredness", and, well, many girls care for felling assured. There are self-confident '"a bit nerdy" and "affectionate"' boys that captivate women, there are 'creative or adventurous "a bit nerdy" and "affectionate"' man that captivate women.

What Guys Said 8

• Bad Boys take chances and tend to be more successful in life. They go into debt to apply to college instead of community college. They buckle down and risk failure to go to graduate school instead of just getting a four year degree. They move across the country for a promotion if that is what it takes to get ahead. They take calculated risks and achieve more in the long run. Women recognize this instinctively and gravitate towards risk takers. Nerdy and affectionate is nice, but can he provide a private schooling/healthcare/premium housing for your future children working at the local GameStop?

• Your answer just made me rethink my mentality

• The male you described isn't a "bad" boy, driven/risk taker yea. Bad Boys r into pot, women, more drugs, and a fast life not sucess lol

• A lot of girls want to "convert" the bad boy into a "good guy" so they can tell their friends how they're so amazing that this guy met her and changed because "she's so awesome." Ironically, once they do that they get bored and drop the guy.

But normally what really happens is the girl gets fucked over and over again and the guy actually goes back to his friends and brags about how hard he pounded her ass.

• Girls and women like bad boys becuase they are a thrill and dangerous they live on the edge. A lot of women tend to go for them early on in life becuase thrill and adventure is what they crave. But once they figure out there lives and mature a bit they look for nice and mature guys becuase they are long term dependable family men so it really depends at what point there life is at.

• We're ruled by biology more than we like to admit. Women are attracted to bad boys because they see in them someone who, if they had a child with them, that child would have the traits that would make further offspring more likely. If a girl gets the bad boy, she'll try to change him because now she needs someone she can rely on to provide for her when she is taking care of a baby.

Some study I read about showed that women who were ovulating were more attracted to "manly man" faces (sharp, chiseled features, square jaw, etc.), and the further the women were from ovulation in their menstrual cycle, the more they were attracted to more "pretty boy" features.

It wasn't a surprise to me, and it explains a lot.

• Some girls just want to change the bad boy into their model of the perfect guy. I don't really get it but hey I guess it is what it is lol.

• I've heard a lot of typical explanations as to why but I'm not going pretend I know anything about it

Maybe it's an age thing, I think typically girls are attracted to bad boys at a certain stage in their lives, like I don't know, call it the lust stage, and maybe they just want guys near there age with experience, if your a bad boy it's assumed ur not a virgin

• Yeah girls do like bad guys. It is us men that can realize that a girl is with a bad boy and not women. Women necessarily don't realize that until she is BANGED BANGED BANGED for days and months and leaves.

• Basically they either want the trill or try to change him

What Girls Said 5

• The girls are bad themselves. Girls who don't like to party, drink, and have crazy orgys are going to be attracted to guys like that. You act like there are any chicks out there that aren't doing a line of coke off some guys dick. There are gust as many bad girls as there are bad boys, birds of a feather flock together.

• You're absolutely right when you talk about bad girls. But, even though I failed to mention it in the question, I mostly meant girls that wouldn't exactly be considered bad...or even close to it.

• No. I guess I just wanted to know why "good" girls are attracted to bad boys but you brought up such an interesting perspective and it makes so much sense.

• They're most likely damaged. Many good men/some were raised in abusive neglectful homes. So being cheated on, abused, and being around drug addicts is normal to them, its all they know.

• Bad boys are just a lot of fun. They're up to do anything and don't have any problem keeping you entertained. They make the best memories!

• i'm like you, i don't understand either

• It also depends on the girl. It could be possible that the girls you're referring to are the wilder, party loving types. There are good girls that go for good guys.
    I think it comes down to similarities.

• Me either. I've never liked them