Do you think you are worth dating?

It's a simple question of the simplest of natures. Choose yes or no.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 55

• Everyone is worth dating. There's someone out there for everyone

• Hahaha heck yes! I definitely do think that I am worth dating and spending time with. In all honesty though, it is never out of conceit or self-praise that I say this (I am very humble!! :D) But I do think that I am worth dating. I am confident in the fact that I would make a great girlfriend:) I am sweet, caring, considerate, fun, and crazy when I want to be. I care for people and love with all of my heart. I love making people smile and laugh and I laugh a lot myself. I have so much to offer as a friend, sister, and girlfriend as well (even tho im currently single and in no hurry to change that status <3)

• Not right this second. I'm pretty guarded about guys' intentions at the moment. In general though, I'd say yes. I have a lot to offer and give the right man.

• I make a good partner, but I'm not a fan of monogamy for that reason I've chosen no.

• Sure, I just don't care most of the time. I don't give a rat's ass about whether guys want to date me or not, my crush being the only exception.

• Yes.
    can you guys please answer mine

girlsaskguys. com/dating/q1049005-how-can-i-talk-to-him-without-making-it-awkward-or-looking-desperate

• Of course!

• Ehh.. not really.
    I'm pretty quiet and there are plenty of other girls who are way more interesting than I am.

• Yes, confidence is always sexy!!

• hell yes, despite my major vices (or virtues, depending on the perspective) being selfishness and putting myself before anyone else, I do believe I'm worth dating. After multiple conversations with my father about the differences of genders' points of view, I think I wouldn't actually be that much of a pain in the neck. However, it's hard for me to find someone 'perfect' for me. I would love with all my heart, but I would also expect the same. I love travelling, I'm an optimist, and I'm an ego, which means that a specific type of person would be perfect for me - someone understanding, yet strong enough to stay with me no matter what.

• Hell yes.
    ... silly question...

• I don't know I'm emotionally damaged

• Dude, I'm so fun to be around. So yeah I just ain't into that now.

• Absolutely not, my boyfriend is crazy and probably doesn't know what he's gotten himself into. But sometimes he's so good to me he almost makes me forget how not worth dating I am... I love him so much, thank God he's crazy <3

• Yes I think I'm worth it. The next guy that sweeps me off my feet will be one lucky man.

• Honestly its not a simple yes or no for me. I do believe a relationship with me would be beneficial for most people, but it really depends on who you are.

• yes i think i am

• Yes , i am :)

• I'd say 'yes', although I know that I don't make it easy. Not on purpose, just I have a lot of quirks that aren't on the surface, and I know that for all the good that I bring into a relationship some people wouldn't tolerate the bad.

• yes, because I am very down-to-earth and I dont know I still yes I am very datable

• Yes, I am but I'm not the type to hook up on the first date, I would make the date interesting and not boring and awkward. I'm a talker so... I won't keep my mouth shut. ^_^

• I choose yes because i really worth it 😳🌼
    If you have a date with me you will really have fun With me 😉🌼

• Yes I'm a great person, I have a lot to offer the right man, just haven't found him yet.

• No, I'm socially awkward, and shy. I wouldn't make a good date.
    Which is why I'm so confused as to why this guy at work said "How about going out with me"
    Don't know what he finds interesting. I barely even talk to anyone, except for those I need to.

• For the most part no. But I don't know, I can be quite okay sometimes.

• Hell yeah I'm awesome. Even I'd date me.

• I think if you don't consider yourself datable, how can anyone else?

• In one sense I want to say yes. I'm interesting at the least, and I'd be a good friend regardless of romantics.
    But the insecure self loathing part of me says hell no.

• I'm so worthy of dating, that's why I date myself currently!

• Short term. I'm a short story.

• More from Girls
    25

What Guys Said 41

• Fuck yes. I'm a catch :)

• Nope, I mean i'm a nice guy and have far better intentions than most guys... but my self esteem and confidence is too low for me to ever say yes to a question like this.

• I'm worth a couple of dates or a few fun encounters but to have a relationship with? It will be fun and great for a year then it will suck badly after that.

• No not as I am right now but I will be. Sure I'm worth dating in a sense but it's not with the type of girls I want.

• I would have to say no because I get bored of girls too fast right now. I also feel bad whenever I hurt people's feelings so I could never tell them I want to break up for no reason.

• I figure so. I'm an alright shit, and I make half decent money considering my age

• Yeah, I mean I'm a modest person but I DO think that I'm a pretty good catch.

• Yes ofcourse.
    Here's my profile.
    1.7-8 physically attractive, 9/10 gestures and poise , warm and charismatic precense.
    2. Financially Independent.
    3. Good Social Status, hundreds of friends and knowledgeble in Human relationship.
    4. Good education and Family Background.
    5. Simple and honest living.
    6. No criminal records, No psychotic history, No medical History- Physically Fit.
    7. Cool and Smile a lot.

• Yeah I think so

• Definitely worth dating.

• Yes, absolutely...

• Yeah... unless you piss me off and or cheat or screw me over... then things get crazy unless i am in a not giving shit mood

• I must say...i definitely know that im a catch for a lucky lady. :)

• Yes. I'm the definition of jooce.

• I'm a good guy who is funny, nice, a gentleman, someone who never cheats, and loves doing whatever she feels like doing. So sure I feel like I'm worth it but the important thing is if they think I am.

• I'm a hopeless romantic. I think i'm worth dating, but i don't think anyone is going to date me

• Yes, i think i am. Everyone is.

• According to my girlfriend I'm the best boyfriend in the whole wide universe so I vote yes.

• It's not that do women think I'm worth dating... it's that do I think they are worth it!

• Yes. Yes I do.

• I would say maybe, there is someone out there for every one. Maybe you just haven't found that person yet, just my two cents.

• Yeah I'm definitely worth dating :)

• Damn, who doesn't think they're worth dating?

• I like pizza, cats, movies and video games. So of course.

• my personality is not compatible with any women lol

• maybe... guess we will find out

• No, I've been terrified of commitment, and as such turned down every girl who has asked me out, and now I am 20 with no experience and am to terrified to even ask out the girl I like who has been giving tons of signals.

• Confidence : 0

'nuf said

• I'm still being used by someone I'm completely in love with, sure I'd love to date someone nice and kind but I don't know if I could ever love them. Sometimes I wish someone could just come fall in love with men for real :)

• There is someone for every person...

• More from Guys
    11