Is it appropriate for a married man to go out with his single friends to hooters to watch a soccer game?

What are your thoughts? My boyfriends best friend is married and goes to hooters with his guy friends to watch a game...

Most Helpful Guy

• I go for the wings. I don't know what you other guys go for lol. Wings get my attention over boobs any day.

What Guys Said 13

• I've seen families with their kids. there. It's fine.

• Nah I don't think it's inappropriate at all. I personally wouldn't go because of how disgusting the food is, but hey that's just me.

• Buffalo Wild Wings is where it's at!

• Yeah I've heard the food is really bad at Hooters.

• Hahaha, my brother went there last year for someone's party or something, and said the only marginally good thing about it was the tits, lol. Marginally good.

And Buffalo Wild Wings is amazing. I'm so glad they opened them up here.

• Of course it's ok. Nothing wrong with it at all lol

• Yeah BWW has a pretty damn good happy hour. :-)

• Hahaha yeah there's one like five minutes from my place. I've been known to go and do some damage. LOL

• yeah it's perfectly fine. Hooters isn't some obscene place. The only thing obscene is the food and hard liquor prices lol.

• Yes, its not a titty bar. Plenty of people like to go there and are married.

• as long as he's not going home with the waitresses...besides, i think the waitresses have moral code about dating customers

• I see nothing wrong with him going with his friends, there is rules now days at them places

• I dont know if it's "appropriate", but it certainly isn't INappropriate... it's just Hooters.

• It is fine There isn't any bare boobs there.I can see more tit down at the beach.

• And? Married men can't go to dining establishments with their friends any more?hmm strange

• It's not a strip club--it's a restaurant. There are even kids there. And honestly, most of the waitresses I've seen there didn't even have terribly impressive hooters. Though I have gone to one where there was a fair number that were superbly stacked.

• terrible food but if he wants to go it's no big deal

• Yeah, it is a sports bar after all. It's not like they're giving out free motorboating sessions or taking dollar bills down in their underwear. That's actually why Hooters sucks, now that I think about it lol

What Girls Said 6

• LOL, it's just Hooters ffs. Nothing's going to happen. I'm more surprised that people still go to Hooters, haha.

• It's really, really gross. Went for an old coworker's going away party several years ago and I vowed to never return. LOL

• Haha yup, marginally good tits sounds about right! Hahaha!

• Are you serious? How is that inappropriate? It's a restaurant with ugly waitresses with big titties. Soccer is inappropriate? Not sure how you can even ask this.

OF COURSE IT ISNT. EVERYONE KNOWS MARRIED MEN aren't ALLOWED TO WATCH TV OR EAT AT RESTAURANTS OR SEE THEIR FRIENDS AND THAT TALKING TO WAITRESSES IS CHEATING.

• I mean I feel cringy at the idea of my bf going to places like hooters but at the end of the day its not like he is gonna bone a waitress while he is eating some wings.its real life not p*rn so I don't see any problems with it.

• I don't believe so.

• I think it's fine. They go other places with their single friends.

• I think it's perfectly fine.