Would you go out with someone that you can't trust?

Would you ever date or be in a relationship with a girl or guy that you can't trust or isn't trustworthy? Not like white lies where they tell you "you look good in that" but bigger lies?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would you put yourself through that? That's the beginnings of Masochism

What Guys Said 10

• Yes, but with the intention of scraping this mud off my feet once we get somewhere where conversation & fun can be had from others.

• Hell no! Why would you ever do that?

• How stupid do you have to be to say yes to this question?

• Everyone gets trust until they prove they shouldn't be trusted. Then they're done.

• No, it's fucked after trust is gone.

• obviously not

• I have in the past because her beasts were amazing couldn't give them up

• Trust is very important rather it's a bf/gf relationship or just a friendship. people who lie like it's an every day thing make me feel uneasy around them. and if they steel it's even worse.

• No way, trust is important, I couldn't go out with someone I couldn't trust.

• Honestly i wouldn't but i know that if i really liked them i would just go running to them either way. Especially if my feelings for them are strong. It's like you can't control it and it sucks.. This is why girls and guys always stick with their SO even if everyone knows they're untrustworthy/bad.

What Girls Said 6

• Trust is hugely important in a relationship. Trust me, I've been burned! If you honestly want to date someone you can't trust, well you are taking a huge risk.

I dated a guy who I wasn't sure about, and he ended up cheating. Not saying that would happen in all cases, but you just have to realize that there is a reason you don't trust this person.

Listen to your intuition. If this guy is not trustworthy, then he isn't really relationship worthy.

• Nooooooooooo.
    Trust is essential. I can't have any kind of relationship, let alone a romantic one, with someone I can't trust.

• Never in my life would I do that...ever.

...unless I'm a double agent and I needed information... xD

• No. Going out with someone you don't trust is disagreeable. I don't see why to do that. As if am a therapist or sth, try to solve his problems. LOL

• almost exclusively. it's not a choice or anything, it just keeps happening...

• Well, for me, there is a spectrum that people fall on when it comes to trust.
    Some people I trust more than others, but I'm not sure anyone has reached 100%.
    That's not because I've never met a trustworthy person, but because I simply have a difficult time.
    There are a couple of people in my life right now really working hard to break me of that habit and are proving themselves to be trustworthy and they may just be the first people I truly trust with all of my heart.
    It's a process, but I see it happening...

So would I date someone I don't FULLY trust?
    Yes, but I have to be able to MOSTLY trust them.
    Trusting them fully comes later, hopefully.