Calling on guys! Do you like girls who play hard to get?

hello :)
Okay I like this guy and I have a feeling he does too because in the morning we both have uni and will send a "how are u going" every once in a while.
At night however when we're in bed at like 11pm we text like crazy... tell jokes to each other, play riddles, flirt, call each other names etc.
I was wondering if guys liked this? He replies pretty quickly so probably yes.

HOWEVER, is this risky because that means I seem like I'm easy to get. I know that some guys like girls who play hard to get. I don't say stuff like "You wanna have sex" or something. But then again they don't go beating about the bush.

Just wondering if I should keep this night texting thing to a once a week thing or something

Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know about others but if a girl I liked played hard to get with me, I'd give up instantly and assume she wasn't interested. I'm already too insecure to be honest so a hard to get girl would just seem impossible to me.

• thanks for your comment!
      so if a girl texted you every night but with some interesting convo and jokes, etc would it make you interested or would you get bored after a while because she is "always there?"

thanks :)

• I'd love it personally and be excited for every new text messages I'd receive. But then again, this is coming from a guy who has never dated or had a girlfriend. Guys who have been with a lot of girls meaning they are desired by a large number of girls might have a different attitude towards it. And maybe prefer a bit of a challenge.

What Guys Said 10

• I kind of like girls who play hard to get, I don't like it when its too easy. But there comes a certain point where a guy needs to know for sure whether this is worth his time

Btw, texting this guy doesn't make you appear easy. It makes it seem like you're interested in him, which I'm sure is the case.

In short, text him however often you feel like but one of you needs to make a move soon

• thanks for your comment!

• It would certainly make me think there might be something there. Every guy will be different but if a girl goes out of her way to make contact with me I tend to appreciate the effort. The fact that your guy is responding so quickly kind of says that he's the same and enjoys hearing from you

• No, it's really confusing for the guys (they'll think you don't like them after a while)

• I don't like hard to get. the minute a girl shows lack of intrest I take the hint that I better back off.
    I would rather someone who's strait forward or at least doesn't play mind games with me.

to me getting along like you and this guy does seems more mature than beating around the bush and all cryptic like.

• No. Not in the least. I dont like "playing" the game. When you reach a certain age the "hard to get game" should go out the window. I wanted to do a bar thing the other day. I NEVER DID THE BAR THING IN MY LIFE. When you get to that stage, you know somethings wrong. I decided not to go to my act of desperation, and went home to sleep.

• No because some of us will think you don't want us then we'll just move on and try to find someone else.

• thanks for your comment!

• I would be interested

• Yes and no, it really depends on how much me and her have in common. If I am really attracted to her.

• Nope.. Those are mindgames... And texting after 11? He could be playing you lol

• No I don't like girls who play games. I think it's stupid.

• guys don't like that stuff, just want to be told up straight and simple

• thanks
      If a girl texts you every night
      is that too much?

• no worries :) depends on the person but usually leaving a day between texting is good

• The answer hasn't changed in the many many times you girls ask this...

No, guys don't like it. The reason girls seem to think guys will like it, is because apparently it works on girls, so they assume it will work on guys. The same kind of thinking that makes guys send dick pics, because we'd love to receive pics of tits.

What Girls Said 2

• I think maybe guys don't like girls who play hard to get. But they definitely like a girl who IS actually hard to get (no playing...).
    The important thing is that she is genuinely so busy enjoying her life that they have to make some efforts to get into her world.

• fuck mind games, i fyou like someone you like someone so go for it. there's no fkin time wasting on mind games