Guys, why do you start a conversation with a girl but never respond?

we already went on second date. He was going to kiss me but I said I wasn't ready. We were planning to go for third date (after school exams) he is in uni and I am in high school (3 years old difference). After the second date he didn't text me, I told him I will be busy this week. After my exam I messaged him asked "hey how was your exam and week?" and he replied hey. its fine. Thanks for checking in, how is it going? and we had convo. He didn't respond to my last text for 2 days ( we were talking about fifa) and after 2 days he starts the convo saying hey, how's the weekend? :) and i replied 4 hours later "hey. it's fine, thanks just a bit sad :( how's your weekend? and he ignores me. like what the fuq is this? does he playing games or what -_-

Most Helpful Guy

• he probably wants to avoid having to mention why you're "sad" lol. could be other reasons like he is just really busy? but if he's in uni and your in high school what makes you think he doesn't have other girls on the side? im not trying to be mean but that is the harsh reality.

• he said, the girls there are crap...

• im gonna be totally honest with you:p I can't imagine a place where high school girls are better than college girls. he could just be pulling your leg. unless he is extremely turned on by the "young girl" factor. which would be you since you're still in high school. but I wouldn't believe everything that he says, I could easily tell another girl that all the girls at my college are crap too:p How would I know though unless I literally met all of them? he probably just doesn't like what he sees until he actually interacts deeply or he just met the wrong people for now. but I could be all wrong.

What Guys Said 5

• you should confront him face to face.

When I'm busy playing video games or doing something, I would ignore my girlfriend's messages, and reply her later. But i always end up forgetting to do so. I didn't realise that until my girlfriend pointed it out.

So you should point that out to him, and ask him.

• People do that. It's not a gender or even a relationship thing. It's a matter of them having insane expectations of the world. See, people get bored, and when they do, they want to be entertained. He probably wrote you expecting to be entertained somehow, but you bored him by giving the response that (honestly) he should have expected in the first place

• if he was like that, means he is a douche jerk. haha :p

• Well, from my experience, a lot of people that tons of others really like must really be douche jerks then

• my now ex did that. Refused to communicate. I asked "whats wrong, what are you thinking" answer was always "nothing"...wtf. Why you quiet...no reason...smh...

• Sorry, but the same thing I would ask girls...^-^
    I think it's not the gender...it's the character who let guys/girls faster/slower answer than usually...:/
    Or maybe he just have something important too do...:/

• thats what girls do to get rid of boyz. gl

What Girls Said 1

• Guys are retarted... my boyfriend does that and it irks me.. I feel like cursing him out each time.. Its like, if ur gonna text, text. Dont text then ignore me then text again like nothings wrong. ..I hate that!!