GIRLS: This girl texted me, we were talking but I was BUSY and was answering kind of slowly, then she didn't reply to this text - why?

This girl I JUST met was texting me yesterday... we were texting, but I was taking longer to reply because I was busy with a friend. She wrote "it is a long ride... that's why I know so much about conspiracies haha" and and hour and a bit later (at 9:30PM) on my way to bed I replied 'Ohh ok I gotcha... haha what do you mean? because you have so much time to think about them?" and I didn't get an answer. I know she and her kids got sick and she is up for work at 7AM so maybe she just went to sleep?

Most Helpful Girl

• You seem like your overthinking this situation a bit too much, but if you really do like her i understand where your coming from. She's either just busy and hasn't had time to reply OR she got pissed off because of the fact that you took long to reply.. message her again

What Girls Said 5

• Me personally I would have responded I dont see any room to be upset about you texting an hour later maybe she got busy and forgot to text back dont make a big deal over something small your over analyzing

• I would think you dont like me or you were losing interest... but I'm they over reactor type -.-

When I text a guy slowly i just started talking to, it means he's not number one priority and bores me a little.

• she might mad / upset wid you did you tell her that you were busy? if so then maybe she just didn't want to talk anymore...
    I really don't know..

• You're not the only person in the world who gets busy.

• She's probably just busy. No need to worry about it. You don't get much free time when you have kids and when she does get free time she's probably tired. It's probably nothing to worry about.

What Guys Said 0