How to tell my bestfriend I'm dating my ex again even though she likes him?

I got back with my ex we broke up because my mom got mad because we had sex but she's giving us one last chance. i really love him buy i don't have many friends and i don't want to fight with my bestfriend.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not really right for her to like your ex in the first place because that means she liked him when he was your bf. she might not be too good if a best friend material if she is coveting on what us yours that's kinda dangerous

What Guys Said 1

• You just have to tell her. Not telling her will ensure the friendship will end when she finds out.

What Girls Said 3

• in the end delaying the situation of telling her will only hurt her more and give her reason to not trust her. if you tell her now, she knows you can tell her anything even if it hurts. not telling her will just result in more problems. but then the major fact is that your ex had a choice of who he wanted to date and he chose you. so you can't feel bad. just tell her asap even if its hard.

• if she is really your best friend she should agree to what is good for you

• I agree with the earlier comment... As your best friend she shouldn't be voicing or acting on having a crush on your ex. especially because it seems as though it hasn't been a lot of time since the two of you broke up. Depending on what kind of girl she is...she might even try to get in the way by the way you and your boys so just keep your eyes open and be careful of her.