Why do girls refuse guys sex in the long run in a relationship?

my girl and i havebeen dating for four years now. we never had in the first two years but we did in the third year after trusting my love for her and now she wants to stop for no reason and i dont understand why and i have ask but can't get the answer. i thought she was cheating but she said she is still interested in me and that she still loves me. please what should i do.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no idea im the oppostie im more on I won't do sex but once I do im not going to cut it off the most i would do is if that only what were doing prob ask if we can just cut a few days with out and to just go out.
    I would just ask her explain your worried your concerns that all. And watch out for the possible red flags plus if she is/was cheating most people do not admit to it. But all you can do is do what right for you.

What Girls Said 3

• This happened to one of my friends. His girlfriend just wanted to become celibate because her aunt influenced her with religion a lot

• Maybe she is interested in her life long run too, she may love you but nothing is 100% and a baby can change everything maybe she is more focused on you and her as an individual before you create another human that you have to care about more than yourself

• She get on the pill or antidepressants?

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe you should get in a relationship with a girl who wants just as much sex as you do.

• Dump her, it's that simple.

No girl should even try to do that shit with a partner. If she's cutting off sex, and refusing to deal with the issue, dump her. NOW. Don't wait. Do it this very second.