How to get a rich woman and take her money?

Women get rich men and take their money on a daily basis.
I also want that, but I'm not gay, so I'll have to stick with rich women. So what do I need? I'm already in really good shape physically.

Most Helpful Girl

• First you will need this
    - rope
    -gateaway car

After you gather all nessecary materials, find rich woman. Capture her with your charm. When she's safely in your car tie her up with the rope. Tell her you into some kinky shit. Now steal her Chanel bag with the money. Proceed to spend it.

What Girls Said 5

• How's your face? I'm a sucker for a pretty face... And hopefully I'll be a doctor in a few years. You can hit me up :)

• craigslist? you can find everything there…probably including sugar mommas.

• This is epic your a gold digging guy never heard of that... ;) you got to be smooth with your words very convincing marry her no prenup because you will be together for ever... Then get divorced because you just kinda fell out of love it's not her it's you kinda thing... Then you are rich! Go buy your self a new car and a new house while your at it.. Lol

• Meet a rich single grandma strolling in central park.

• Do you have mother issues

What Guys Said 6

• hahahahahhaha. get to know her well enough to find out where she keeps her gold:p

• 1. learn game
    2. make rich woman fall in love with you
    3. marry rich woman with no prenup
    4. profit.

• This guy should be your role model. He dates multiple grannies in hope of getting their wealth.
    His method : be reasonably attractive and have strong stomach.
    For some reason I cannot post a link : so just put Cougar Hunter 31 year old has 91 year old Girlfriend in YouTube searche engine You won't regret it I promise,

• Daddy's look out for rich girls to make sure your not after his money , were rich guys know she's after his money and just don't care they just consider one of life's expenses.

• bribery will take you everywhere.. Bernie Madoff the woman

• You need to learn to twerk your little round ass. Then gain a little bit of weight, I don't mean overweight but most older women (like 70's 80's) like their men to have a little meat on their bones. Find a very old lady who lives in a big house, twerk for her, and just be straight about it. Tell her you want to be her little treat and you'll love her until she dies.