How to handle this situation? Dating two girls at the same time?

Right now I'm dating a coworker for around 4 weeks , everything is good and we have good and happy time together. She thinks that we can be bf/gf but now I'm not really into it.
The other girl I want to date is my friend's ex they broke up a year ago and I still have her number and think she likes me too.
So the question is how to handle this situation? How to don't mess up? And how to don't get caught?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just do it. You're not exclusive. You can do whatever you want. If they do find out they'll want you more.

• Thank man. But what if they find and everything end with fight?

• I like it :) Always maintain frame control.

• They will want you more? :DDDD you don't know anything about women.

What Girls Said 11

• Can I ask something and get a nice not aggressive response?

Why do you want to date both girls?

Just a question.

• Because I'm straight guy and love girls dating them spending time with them having good time.
      And until the relationship is not serious why not dating more than just one in the same time?

• Good idea I would try.

• Thank you so much! The girls will really appreciate your honestly. Even if they get angry at you. It is better than dead! You have no idea how good this will be. For all of you.

• Be honest!

Say you like her but want to keep your options open.
    You're not ready for a relationship.

Sure, everything is going good because no body knows about anything.
    But if you deceive her, things will eventually unravel and turn ugly.

Its okay to love women and want to date lots of them.
    But be honest.

• If you're not into a relationship with the coworker, be honest and break it off with her. There's no use stringing her along when you want to date someone else, anyway.

• When the relationship is not serious so its not like cheating so don't think any need for breaking.

• right you wouldn't be cheating…but the whole point of continuing to date someone is because you like them and can see it becoming serious (at least that's the coworker's mentality and ultimate goal). So there's really no point in continuing to see her. It'll just make things complicated

• I would say if you're not into the coworker anymore, find a way to let her down gently and still be friendly or polite with her since you work together. Try to not make it awkward once it's over or work will suck... a lot. Then try hitting up the other girl. I wouldn't bring the other girl up at work too soon btw.

• I'm not looking for a serious relationship with any of them but don't want to break up yet because I think we can have more good time together.

• Well then I would still be fair to the girl you are seeing and tell her that you don't want anything serious but enjoy spending time with her. You don't have to mention the other girl, but still let her decide if she wants to stick around.

• You're not really into it... be fair to the girl and break it off! Haha I hate guys like you! One at a damn time! Move on to your friend's ex and see how that goes.

• I want to do it without break up its soon to break up with her after just 4 weeks of dating.

• Well then see if something more can develop with her before you move on to the other girl. Try to string the new one along as long as possible, so you don't totally lose touch in case the one you're dating now backfires. Like a text to the new girl every now and then to make her curious and start thinking about you. :p

• just tell her or else karma will get you.

• I don't care if she is seeing someone else behind my back because its just dating nothing more.

• Nothing more? Wow...

• But why does have to behind her back or yours? BE HONEST because otherwise you're getting sex under false pretenses and LIES.

• Don't do it. That's how you don't get caught.

• Damn chill. Hey, if you're not into just tell her you're not into it. But only 4 weeks? It's going to hurt her. But remember before you commit make sure you are happy with your decision.

• Why tell her? everything is going good and we have happy time if I tell her it can ruins everything.

• You need to tell her how you feel. Maybe she sees a future. You're going to end up hurting her. Just imagine this. If the situation was turned around and you saw a future with a girl you really liked and she didn't feel the same way, how would you feel? Think about it. The sooner you tell her the better.

• I know its right thing to do but now I'm trying to be a PUA and its like my first experience.

• How would you like it if you had a girl two timing you? Would you mind?
    Gees I hate guys like you...

• At this moment really don't care about what she is doing behind my back.

• Well if you truly cared about the girl, you would care. If you plan on having any future healthy relationships, you should probably change the way you think about that. But then again that's just my opinion. Maybe you'll be lucky enough to find someone who won't mind you're two timing her.

• If your dating two girls always pick the 2nd one because if you truly loved the first one you wouldn't have dated the 2nd one

• Pick one. Date her. As simple as that.

• At this time I really want to date both of them.

• Okay then you should date 2 more girls.
      So then you would be dating 4 girls together.
      You'll be insanely busy with work and the four of them which will end up with u being frustrated. Now, in your frustration, the girl you still want to go out with is the one u should pick.

What Guys Said 1

• What the hell man I'm not giving you advice on how to play two women that's horrible!
    Ditch the first girl as you don't want to be with her and pursue the other, simple.

• I was thinking its weird but after reading some books about how to be PUA really want to do it.