Why are guys scared to admit the truth?

Why do guys refuse to admit the truth even though you have the evidence right in front of their face? They call my guy a"coach" even though I know the truth and he know and act like he still love me and around others he freaking lie to them. It's like he's scared to admit his feelings and if he do admit his feelings people might think he's a coward

Most Helpful Girl

• They like to try to change the situation around and bring it back to you. They don't like admitting that it's their fault. They hate the fact they have to say "sorry" if they did something wrong. It's just how they are:

What Guys Said 5

• Guys don't like admitting their feelings because it makes us vulnerable. It's like taking off our breastplate and showing a girl where our heart is and where she could stab the knife if she wanted, and everytime we take the risk we roll the dice as to whether we'll get hurt. That's why many guys don't take the risk

• time. if he admits it too early, he scares you off. if he admits it too late, it's well, too late... its all about correct timing, question is, what is it?

• why a coward. Its stronger to tell what you think and don't hide it or don't care what others think about it. what on hell is he confusing people

• What are you talking about?

• What does a "coach" mean in this context? I don't understand.

What Girls Said 0