Why do I always have the worst luck with guys?

I always have the worst luck with guys! I've never been in an actual relationship, and apparently I'm really bad at picking up signals.

The other day i was ready to ask this guy out, when his friend snapchatted me and said to back off because they "have a thing", which he later verified. But why the f*** would he flirt with me so openly If he was never interested? He spent a ton of time asking for my number and texted me flirty messages all day every day until I was convinced that he liked me.
Not to mention the guy that flirted with me in class every day, only to tell me at the end of the year that I was a disgusting hobbit. I never did anything to these guys, and there are way more than these two that have led me on and been total a-holes to me.

What am I doing wrong? Will I ever be able to actually trust a guy or am I doomed to a life of s****y relationships?
I'm moving this summer, so I'm hoping maybe, just maybe, I can get a fresh start.

Most Helpful Guy

• this is just my guess but maybe... just maybe these little boys are upset because they flirt and give attention because they are interested in having sex with you. You seem pretty level headed. I'm guessing that you're looking to meet someone and then move towards something physical? That be it then it explains why they act the way they do. You're a beautiful young lady. Don't change yourself to be with someone. Stay true to you and be who you are. In time the right guy will come along and see you for who you are and how important you are in their life. Then the rest of the little boys can kiss your ass! lol

What Guys Said 12

• Some of us are just unlucky i guess. I have been told by girls that they would like a boyfriend like me but i have yet to have some luck and actually get a girl again.

You look beautiful and if your personality matches to looks your a girl to die for.

The fresh start will surely help, a close friend of me couldn't find any guy in her town. After looking elsewhere she met a boyfriend and now they are happy together..

• wattsapp me 17845265298 :)

• Don't play around with guys who string you along. IF they're not showing clear intentions (like asking you out) then don't flirt and bullshit with them.

• Sounds like me lol.

It sucks, i know.

But yeah, if you're moving, then you'll get that fresh start. You'll find someone :P

• Pretty girls always have the hardest times picking up guys. Since they are so beautiful the feel they got the right to be with a "sexy" guy or w. e which of course they got the right to do but just because they base it on that the end up with the jerks that like to play girls. Go out of your way to actually find a guy who likes you for you and you for him don't wait for guys to approach you try throwing some signals at guys it doesn't make you easy it will just make you different

• u fall for men too quickly. you're wrapped up in the idea of the male gender, and haven't concentrated on yourself, so you make guys, your world

• Some guys and girls are just fucked up, don't worry. A fresh start always help, new city, new people.

• I can't even begin to tell you how many times I've been blocked like that. It sucks but judging by your pic, you should have no trouble. Go start your own little relationship, which i can almost promise will open up new possibilities. Especially for such a sweet looking girl. good luck!

• If you really want to make things easier for yourself. Never refer to yourself as a feminist. Im sorry, but its like guy repellent. Just be yourself not an activist, feminist, asshole. It extremely unattractive.

• Don't worry your gorgeous

• They are stupid since your a pretty person

• Why do I always have bad luck with women? Because I do, but that doesn't mean to say it will always be that way. Just keep calm and remain positive, we'll get there in the end.

• I think its just the class of people that u associate with is low.. their just scumbags... try to get associated with higher classed guys who dont flirt just to get the V... and please. dont be so nice to guys who just randomly start flirting with u... they tend to walk over u when ur too nice

What Girls Said 1

• Hi (:
    I saw your profile picture and you're really beautiful. I really don't think it's you, it is definitely the guys around you. You're probably not doomed to a life of shitty relationships. Just take a breather.
    Though you didn't mention it, a lot of people who seem to have this problem don't love themselves enough. I don't know if that's you, but you might be able to consider it? When you move to the new place, go in with an open mind, an open heart and positivity. Hope all goes well & God Bless! (: