Grils only, how can I approach girls in public places without being rude?

I had been single for many years and I decided is time to change this, and at this point the only way to do it is by meeting more people, the people I meet through friends is not enough, I need more numbers in order to find someone that could like me, and for me the only way to do that is to start talking with random strangers in public places, but I always feel something holds me back. I feel that if I try to speak with a stranger I will either look completely dork and stupid and they are going to make fun of me, or I may come off completely rude, I mean, I'm pretty sure many pretty girls feel abused when some random guy comes to them and basically takes up her time. I don't want to be a beggar, I can't imagine how horrible that could feel. So please can some girls advice how can i come up to girls in a way that is not offensive neither stupid to be laughed at? I want girls perspective since they know better, being them on the receiving side of the coin. If you ever had sex with a guy, what was it that worked with him? Even if it is something that you don't like to admit, what matters is that it worked.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just start with a normal conversation then you can move on and try being flirty. Give it time.

• what would be a good way to start a converstaion in a public place in your opinion?

• Im not saying immediately be flirty. I mean start a general conversation and then if you guys become friends then start being flirty.

• yeah, i was thinking since we are already at starbucks maybe sit down for a coffee, i have to say, it sounds odd to do that kind of stuff, and i'm pretty sure she would feel the same, she might freak out a bit, plus i always picture all the people around the line watching me making these silly comments obviously with a different intention because even if you are making coonversation you can't hide the fact that you are doing because deep inside you aree sexually attrated to her

What Girls Said 4

• Check you youtube. com/SimplePickup
    They have a lot of good tips on this. Honestly though, if you don't use words like 'hot' or 'sexy' you're not going to be perceived as rude. Just smile and start a conversation. It can even be something like 'Hey, I know this is kind of weird, but you're really cute and I just wanted to talk to you.' Most girls will be flattered.
    Sure, there will be a few girls who responding rudely, but for the most part you should be fine!
    Simple Pickup has a lot of good advice, and they pick up a lot of girls! Check out there videos

• If you want to speak to some random girl that you met in public, keep it nonchalant. It's not okay to go up to a random girl and start hitting on them. It is okay to lightly compliment (i. e. those are awesome shoes).. something that would interest the girl. Girls become uncomfortable if a random guy comes up to them and says "you're so gorgeous".. such a turn off and a its a bit creepy. Once you initiate a conversation, talk about interests and try and connect and find similar interests to talk about. If you don't find anything in common with that girl, move on because chances are you guys won't get along and it won't be enjoyable for you or her.

• Just be nice and approachable. Start off with a compliment to get her attention, only regarding her face not body. Then go into asking her questions about herself. When you ask for her number try not to be too direct. Like "I know this is kind of straight forward but you seem like a really interesting girl, can I have your number so we can get to know each other or maybe hang out sometime?" That works easily since she'll feel like you're respectable but also know what you want. Don't let rejection get you down, good luck!

• I always have a lot of respect for guys that try to approach girls. If you go up to a girl and tell her you think she's beautiful, Worst case scenario she'll completely reject you but you should at least know you've made her day even if she reacts badly. It's just persistence really

What Guys Said 1

• First, you sliiiiiiide up to the bar. Then you tell 'em you can't believe how fucking fat they're. Tell 'em you like the way they make their titties shake. and If she lost a little weight she'll look like Ricky lake. Works every time...