Is my attitude all wrong or are my friends wrong?

I have always struggled holding on to a guy! my friends seem to think its because of my attitude! i don't see anything wrong with my attitude? i'm sarcastic, straight to the point, can be brutally honest and a little mean when its needed but i think i can be pretty damn nice! i do loads of stuff for my friends and family without looking for anything in return! i can be funny i'm always there to make them laugh when their sad! sure i have trouble expressing my emotion to guys because i think their going to reject me but after time i do let them in! i know my attitude can be mean! and i know its got a bit of the "i really don't care" attitude in it, but i'm starting to think my friend have a point, that attitude is all wrong and i should take it down and be more nice to people! but at the same time i love who i am! if i don't like someone i ill tell them! or someone is being damn right stupid i will tell them! they only i start being mean to someone is because they push me so far and i just snap at them! a person can only take some much stupidity! but my friends are all in relationships and they have the sweet nice yet very loud girl attitude! and i feel like i will single for a long time and then when i do meet someone i'll lose them! i don't want to be a 40 year old woman who is still searching for the person they want to spend the rest of their life with!

12

What Guys Said 2

• you seem like an amazing gal to me. just keep being yourself and the right guy will come along. screw the haters lol or the judgers:D

• you sound like the female version of me so i know how you feel but maybe tone it down a bit (very little) and keep on keeping on :)

What Girls Said 1

• Well you nearly described me haha it's great to hear that, You're doing fine! Nothing is wrong with you and if your friends can't accept you than bye, as long as you're happy with who you are, you're doing fine!