I feel like nobody likes me and I'm never going to get a boyfriend?

Every guy i talk to they end up not liking me. They always say i love you as a friend... buttt---. Like am i doing something wrong? I get told my personality is awesome, but i don't feel like it is when i can't even get a boyfriend. I'm a sophomore in high school, so I know i have "plenty" of time. But everyone around me is dating it feels like and I'm just the third wheel.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are sooo pretty. There is nothing wrong with you at all. you're just young and guys your age are very immature and have no clue what they want or who they even are. Just relax and when there is the right guy at the right time, you will know. Just have fun, worry about school and don't worry about stupid little boys. The more you worry, the harder you will try and the harder it will be to find someone. Make them come to you and they will. You will have to beat them off with a stick!!

What Guys Said 5

• It may be in how you are acting towards guys. Stop being friends with guys. Be nice to them. But show by your actions and attitude that you like them. Don't 'play' it like you're just friendly and casual. IF you're going to be rejected, be rejected. But don't hide your true intentions because you fear rejection.

• Keep light weight, dress nice, groom well, don't act bicthy, before you know it you will have too many guys to choose from.

• If you see a good looking guy, go and talk to him. If you hit it off get his phone number.

• You're only a sophomore. You're still really young and you have a long way to go. Plus you're a girl so you should be okay eventually in getting a bf. For guys, it's much harder to get a gf.

• What do you like to do? What kind of company do you keep? Hobbies? Etc.

What Girls Said 2

• Don't worry you're beautiful. Your time for love will come :)

• Well, How do you treat them?