Girls, based on my Girlsaskguys pic, would you say I am "attractive" or not? You can rate me however you want. No hard feelings?

I'm not going to upload a bunch of pics of myself and then post the links here like other people. Just based on what you can see of my profile pic, what do you think? For those not aware, if you navigate to my profile page, you should be able to click on the picture to see an enlarged version.

Most Helpful Guy

• From my perspective: It sounds like you are highly attracted to females who are the opposite of you - on every level. I hate to state the obvious but life would probably be much easier for you if you could find someone you feel matches your intelligence.

You sound as if you are pretty intelligent but you also sound very stereotypically white - which means these Latina women you're into may not be as equally attracted. You may need to study their culture a little more in order to relate.

Also, by not sharing about yourself / constantly asking questions, you are constantly asking them to give instead of being the giver. This can be exhausting for the other person. It no longer is fun, it becomes more like an interview process.

I know you're trying to gain a bank of facts about the other person, but if you're patient those facts will reveal themselves in time. You just have to keep a sharp ear.

What Girls Said 10

• I think you look ok...

But.. I also think you could look better.

While I am not "anti-hat" that hat.. is a negative.

I wonder if there might be better frames for you glasses...

I wonder how you would look with some facial hair..

Not like, a clinging dead squirrel or anything.. just a bit..

• I rarely wear a hat. I only was in that picture because the Hawaiian sun had burned my nose so badly it hurt anytime the sunlight hit my skin.

• ok, so give us another, more representative pic then.

• I don't rate with numbers. I do think you're attractive. I don't think your dating troubles have anything to do with your looks.

• Hmmm... are there any tips you might have for me then? I don't know what or if I'm doing anything wrong anymore. I'm totally confused in this regard.

• Oh yeah. I definitely put in my own thoughts. That is good advice. There's a girl at a record shop I was interested in, but I don't know how to talk to her. She had blue hair which I thought was really cool.

• You can comment on her blue hair- tell her it looks awesome :) Ask her for music recommendations, etc :p

• You have attractive features and look good... but it seems that you are hiding behind your hat and glasses and that is what a woman will see first. Don't take this the wrong way please, although you are attractive, it is not the macho testosterone filled attractiveness that women sometimes go for, but do not let this get you down. The right woman will come along at the right time and will think you are absolutely gorgeous. Trust me... it will happen. Have faith in yourself.

• Thank you. That is an interesting point about the glasses. I rarely wear hats and only was in that picture because I was badly sunburned.

• I would say you are a 5 or 6.

You're definitely not bad looking.
    Average.

• You have an above average face. I'd say 7 out of ten maybe 7.5

• I'm curious to why you care what random people on the internet think of you in a physical manner. You shouldn't care what other people think about you. It's all about who you are, not what you look like.. as corny as that sounds.

• I'd like to think that but it seems every girl I'm interested in doesn't share that interest and I'm trying to find out if that's due to bad luck, lack of physical attractiveness, approach, etc.

• I feel this is the only thing to do. It just sucks because I'm not patient and I feel like the older I get, the harder things will become.

• well learn to be patient. if you try and force these things, it's not going to end up being the way you want it to be. good things come with time.

• Yes, you are an attractive human.

• Little do you know I am actually a bioengineered, sentient mushroom. Haha!

• Oh I knew that... I just felt it wasn't my place to expose you. It's kind of personal :/

• You're cute, i'd give you a 7 :)

• You're so cute, hot, attractive

• Naw you cute

What Guys Said 3

• Look at the bright side? Women and girls find you attractive, they find me repulsive and would rather pour acid on their eyes.

• You're not bad looking, no homo