Girls: What is the best date you've ever been on?

Including the first date and the awesome reasons why.

Most Helpful Girl

• So mean and my boyfriend decided to buy a few things at the store for our anniversary and eat it at this place by the water. It's where something called waterfire takes place but since it was a Cool evening we were alone watching the water and skyscrapers and laughing and having our favorite snacks and it was probably the most fun and romantic and relatively cheap date I've ever had and probably ever will. It was definitely one of my favorite days.

• Nice. What is waterfire?

• In my town we have a little river near our mall and they put little pits above the water at night they put wood in the pits and light them on fire hence waterfire. It's free and super romantic but the little river thing ain't too bad in the daytime either. IT's quite beautiful. I go there to relieve stress.

• That sounds awesome. Nothing like that where I live, but lots of other cool things to make up for it.

What Girls Said 6

• My date with my last boyfriend. I was soooo in love with him. He invited me out. We went for dinner at a nice place, then we went to some bars and at the end of the night he took me home and kissed me. :-) I guess it doesn't sound like a big deal... but I was so in love. I guess being in love makes everything special.

• Awesome! Enjoying someone's company is priceless.

• It is. When you have that kind of connection, you will always feel like exploding of happiness. I hope everyone may feel that way at least once in their life. :-)

• The best date I've ever been on was with my ex boyfriend. He surprised me with tickets to Florida. And as a date he took me to Disney and reserved us this really nice dinner near the castle :) it was beautiful but too much xD

• Going to navy pier and a walk on the beach!

• Its not a date but me and my friends with benefits like drank wine and smoked pot on the balcony once and ate parmesan cheese XD which is more fun than most dates

• best date ever... going to slightly stoopid and atmosphere last summer with pit tickets then going to a casino on an Indian reservation afterwards.. went to a dope concert, drank, smoked, gambled and had great sex afterwards.. very successful date.

• A guy I had a crush on actually had the sane feelings... That's such a good feeling.

What Guys Said 0