My 6 months bf doesn't talk to me?

I need an advice. Everything seems so complicate here. Well, I am with my boyfriend there's 6 months. He is 31 yo and I am 23. He is incredible, treats me good and respects me, I feel loved, he buys me flowers... When he completed 3 months I told him that I was in love with him, he said he didn't feel the same but he still wanted to be with me and I was amazing and liked me a lot and he continued to be a lovely bf.
After a month I was with pms and was so sensitive and I told him that it was so hard to be with someone who doesn't love you back, so he said he didn't want me to be hurt like that anymore, he wasn't sure if we were right for each other. So I told him to break up with me but he said he didn't want it because he cared a lot about me, he was just taking his time, he was not forcing anything. So now, 6 months dating and he is still a good boyfriend, but didn't say he loves me yet. But the point is not that. What really makes me sad and upset is because he doesn't TALK TO ME about his personal things and feelings, when I ask things like: what do you want for your future, what tricks did you use to do when you were a kid, what kind of teenager were you, what are your plans for you life.. Simple things like that he gets so annoyed and don't answer, he just says: I don't know or I don't feel talking about it or when I am lucky he answer, but just the basic. It's really hard to get him to have a deep conversation. Sometimes (almost all the time) I talk talk talk and he doesn't say anything.
He is not a bad person at all, he is lovely, helps me with so many things, and the "I love you back" thing is not a problem because I know each person is different, but this "conversation" thing is bothering me so much.

Any advice? It have been really hard for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he is just one of those guys who is taking his time getting to know someone before having deep feelings for someone. Not talking about stuff is pretty tough since it means that the two of you don't really know each other and those are the kind of things you talk about when you are looking to have a more serious relationship.

I understand where you are coming from but I don't think it is something you can just speed along... you'll have to figure out whether he's worth the time. For a 31 year old guy to be afraid of commitment, it's definitely a bit concerning what he's looking for... seems like he's almost just looking to have fun but nothing serious...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0