Question for people who play instruments?

If you find out or hear a guy or girl playing an instrument like piano or guitar really well, does that make them a lot more attractive to you or does it not make much of a difference? If you're already attracted to them, does that make them irresistible?

• Wow they become very attractive & I want to date them
  • Eh doesn't make much of a difference to me

Most Helpful Guy

• i wouldn´t want to date them only because of this but it sure makes a difference (i somehow would not want her to be better at the instrument, i play)

• Hmmm that's interesting that you wouldn't want her to be better than you! Is it a pride thing?

• Kind of, I guess. But it wouldn't prevent me from dating her.

What Guys Said 2

• Makes a HUGE difference.

If an already attractive girl plays guitar or sings, her attractiveness goes even higher.

• I play too and I'm very into music, so I would like it just because it means we have stuff in common. But even if I weren't, I would still like it. Talent in general is cool/attractive.

What Girls Said 2

• Makes them more attractive :D.

• I've always found people that are musically inclined to be more attractive yes :)