When it comes to dating girls, do you care about the girl's race? Which race do you prefer and why?

please also include your own race, if you dont mind.

oh and can Asian girls be hot or cute or pretty?
thanks, all of your answers were great :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm mixed race and even though so far the only race of girls I've been with are caucasian (varied nationalities tho) I have no preference for any one particular race. What matters to me is if I find her attractive and interesting - skin colour and hair colour make no difference to me.

And Asian girls certainly can certainly be attractive.

What Guys Said 7

• I'm white, but a girl's race has never matters to me in the slightest. I have dated white girls, black girls, Asian girls, Hispanic/latina girls. Attractiveness is not determined soley by skin color or ethnic background. The important thing is whether or not you share a connection with that person, and like them for who they are.

As per your edit: Asian girls can hot, pretty, or cute. They are not prevented from being any of those, nor are they automatically any of those simply because they are Asian. :)

• No preference. A hot chick is a hot chick.

• Race really has nothing to do with the amount of attraction I feel towards a girl. A beautiful girl, inside and out, is all I care about. I myself am quite ethnically diverse: I have one Hispanic/Pilipino parent and one German/Irish/Scottish parent.

And yes, Asian girls are on an equal playing field with me!

• I'm white and I would go White, Asian, maybe Hispanic, but the first 2 for reproductive purposes. The race jokes are too funny for anything else lol.

PS. Don't hate people we all tell them and we all laugh.

• White. I'm Chinese.

• I'm African American but race doesn't matter to me but I would rather date and we'd another of my race but if love comes while I'm with another race then I will embrace it

• I'm white and prefer white girls, there's a more natural connection and similar background between two people of the same race.

What Girls Said 0