How do girls find boyfriends? Because it seems really hard for me?

The majority of the girls I know have found guys that really care about them. So why is it so difficult for me?

My age is 17:/

Most Helpful Guy

• I know it can be lonely at times but give it done time... the right one will find you.. ... I didn't find mine until I was 23 best thing that ever happen to me... they key is not be afraid to speak to a guy you like... try them out see what kind of guys is out there... I'm not saying sleep with them since your young but go on a few dates to pick their brain with questions

What Guys Said 4

• Get out there and I'm 14 so this might have no meaning for you but I found my girlfriend were i work. i work at predator paintball and it feels like me and her are to be forever but thats my opinion. I have not had sex and don't plan on it. So don't do that but I have been together with her for 2 years and I love her to death. So just go to parks, malls, go to the school hangout, etc.

• I'm 17 also, and though I've had a couple relationships, I haven't had one in 2 years. The important thing to know is you/we shouldn't go looking for someone, we'll meet the right person when we meet them. Be patient, and going on a few dates to get some insight wouldn't hurt either!

• Grow your hair longer.

• I think it's cute the way I have it, but thanks for your input!:)

• It can be hard for guys too, I've talked to at least 250 ppl, so far no dates, this makes me feel like nobody likes me enough to know me, ya know

What Girls Said 2

• It's difficult for everyone. They probably went through a few jerks to find someone who truly cares too.

• Most girls your age (under 18) find bfs in school.