Girls only.. How do you feel about emotional men?

Girls how do you feel about men who cry a lot? This guy I know cries all the time during movies and when talking?

Most Helpful Girl

• I want someone who is in touch with his emotions (especially because I'm not) but I don't want someone who is emotionally unstable.

I'm not very sensitive, so I tend to stay away from people who are emotionally high maintenance. I just don't get along with such people.

What Guys Said 4

• When talking? That's weird. I think there is nothing wrong with crying as long as there is an understandable factor that triggered it. I believe this to be true gender-independently. It's been said that you have bricks for heart if you don't cry during Clannad... and I find that that's true.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2mHM5XuRWw&feature=kp

• I cried like a little bitch during The Notebook man.

God damn.

• Damn allergies *sniffle*

• i'm sensitive so i cry easily but most of the time i just hold my tears to fall right on to my face

What Girls Said 12

• I like EXPRESSIVE. Not emotional.
    I love being friends with expressive people because I desire to be able to express myself more easily and clearly and I want their expressiveness to rub off on me. Emotional people just annoy me, though. I understand crying for a good reason (like if you're in pain) but crying for trivial reasons just makes me want to kick you.

So, yeah. Male or female, if you're emotional, I probably can't be around you for a prolonged period of time xD

• That's a little too much. Don't get me wrong, I love sensitive emotional guys but that seems to be a little too much tears

• Sounds like my fiancé. It usually for a good reason though, not just crying to cry you know. I like it, it's helped me become more in touch with my own emotions.

• Wait, what kind of movie does he cry for? Because if he cries when he watches acomedy movie we have a problem.

• But to answer it, I don't like emotional guys. Hate dealing with it. I can understand only when is necessary to be it though.

• Either way, seems weird.

• He has come to my house crying and gagging (that's how hard he cried). About his daughter

• As long as there is a reason for it, I find it sweet and normal. Every human being has emotions. But if it gets a point where it's just way to much crying for no reason at all, he may be bipolar o. o

• Turn off. Not just in men, but everyone. I'm a very level headed person so I just don't know how to deal with emotional people.

• It's really nice that a guy is attached to his emotional side, but he shouldn't be so sensitive that he takes every comment personally.

• as long as he's not more emotional than me its great

• He came to my house crying about his daughter leaving and he was throwing up... He can cry when he thinks of his daughter and goes into a depression

• i like those types but excessive isn't good

• As long as he doesn't cry so much till the point I feel like the man in the relationship, I'm fine.

• I hate that. I'm not too emotional because I just can't stand it.

• I can't really deal with overly emotional people in general.