How would a (girl) feel if a guy you liked asked one of your friends out and she said yes?

How would you feel about the guy you liked?
How would you feel about your friend?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd get over the guy - after all it means he's not into me.

If my friend knew I like him, I'd be upset with her. If she didn't, then I'd get over it

What Girls Said 6

• That actually happened to a friend of mine. The girl knew my friend liked him and let me just say that girl isn't our friend anymore we bitch about her whenever we see each other. Such a bitch.

• Well honestly if she didn't know I liked him ill be like oh whatever, but if she knew ill be mad kike tf bruh. To the guy I won't do anything, he basically isn't into me so i guess move on to the next. I've had a friend that after i dated a guy, she started liking him haha its sad but eh whatever👌

• i'd be hurt lol but i don't think i could ever hate both of them cause it's not their fault that they like each other. i'd mostly likely distance myself from them for a while until i'll feel fine. :)

• I would be pretty pissed if she knew I liked him it's like I guess If a guy sees a girl at a club then his wingman becomes his "cockblock" ur thinking wtf Man U knew I liked her and it's the same feeling ur bestfriend probably shouldn't be your bestfriend also if you know the other girl likes you just tell her friend that u don't really like her and u kinda like the friend and the friend can brake it down without it being so unexpected

• I'd be disappointed, want to distance myself from them so i don't act weird, but I'd get over it.

• I would be pissed. That's all. Especially if my friend knew, I would be livid

• Would you let the guy know?

What Guys Said 0