Am I bisexual if I like feminime guys?

I notice that the guys I find physically attractive more often than not do not look so manly nor muscular. Usually the androgynous looking ones are the most attractive to me. I find crossdressing a turn on, as well as acting submissive. Before puberty, I was attracted to several girls, but after puberty I was only attracted to boys. Dont know if that says anything. I'm confused why I prefer my men to look really girly.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you have a feminine male fetish. Like seeing guys in what is normally female.

What Guys Said 2

• Seems like you want to be an alpha queen who likes pretty things. That's about it from my guess.

• Lol, I love the thought of feminization and the thought of someone taking charge to make me the best woman I can be mentally, physically, and emotionally

What Girls Said 1

• I really like it when men are girly too haha It doesn't mean that you're into girl