Why do men avoid telling women things like "I don't like you anymore" or " I don't want to be with you anymore"? Why do y'all take the easy way out?

Why do men boast about they will say what they mean and mean what they say about everything else that bothers them while either talking to a girl or while involved in a relationship but then when they are either no longer interested in the partner or relationship period or they are not happy, they will take the easy way out and start to ignore the girl until she has to ultimately assume the love is gone and the interest is either not the same or no longer there? sorry for the run-on question lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally the thing about saying what we mean, is because women tend to over think what we say. I remember someone on here asked something like "He said I have a good personality. Why didn't he say I have a great personality? Does that mean he hates me?" This kind of nonsense grates on our nerves. Men are however human, and like all humans can often want to avoid confrontation and hide our feelings at times.

What Guys Said 4

• You're not talking about men hun. You're talking about boys.

• dunno, maybe you should ask this guy directly vs getting fucked up advise on the internet from randoms. just my humble opinion.

• noone wants to be told that kind of thing.

• Men by nature avoid emotional entanglement. It's rooted in evolution.

What Girls Said 1

• They become cowards at the end.