How can I get another chance from her?

Well a whole ago I asked this girl for pictures... I'm not proud of it and I have no clue why I did it... She was a good friend of mine before who I happened to like... I can understand if she doesn't wanna talk to me ever again (this was almost a year ago) and I know that I'm stupid... I'm a nice guy though, I just messed up... How can I get another chance with her? What's the best way to do so? I apologized to her and she said it was okay but doesn't reply to my texts anymore... Please help me, I miss talking to her and I didn't mean to ruin our friendship

Most Helpful Girl

• You could try calling her if she won't answer your texts

What Girls Said 2

• do you ever see her? if you do approach her if not if she doesn't text you back thats tough but just tell her you miss her as a friend
    answer mine please
    girlsaskguys. com/dating/q1049005-how-can-i-talk-to-him-without-making-it-awkward-or-looking-desperate

• If she isn't responding to any of your messages, chances are she wants nothing to do with you anymore and thinks that you won't change. It's alright though, you're young. Now you know not to ask for pictures.

What Guys Said 1

• Call her. These types of apologies are always better over the phone. Your sincerity will come out through your voice.

• Is there a basic outline I can use for when I call her?

• Something along the lines of. "I'm a moron. You're a really great friend and I want you back in my life. Please, please forgive me."