Crushed by girlfriend's comments after not speaking for 3 weeks. Is this true or just trying o get me to be jealous. ?

OK so here's the deal, gf and I had been fighting for week or so, I had planned a getaway trip with her on May 18. She says she just got her period and was going to the bathroom so it seemed legit, although I thought she just got her period week or two before. While prepring for trip a my place, I try flirting touching and she says she doesn't want me touching her to turn her on. Said she didn't want to get me going by touchin me either for the whole weekend. I said we can work around that a little, then says why should I get pleasure if she cant. That comment pissed me off, I called off trip and hung out with friends that weekend. She text me " I see you make your decision". then blocks my number. On June 7 I finally get her to respond after texting for a couple days. She calls me to say she's single, having fun, and say oh yea and "im expecting" two weeks pregnant with another guys baby? She said after I dropped her off she was lost and called her ex and agreed to have a baby with him. she starts saying all sorts of weird things like "i never told you of the secret dream i had about having a baby i wanted" and "I'm having a baby and in paradise!'" She said the guy won't be around and its just her and the baby. I feel sick and thinking how is this possible if its been less than 3 weeks since I saw her an she had period. I called a doctor offce and they said she would no be able to detect enough of the HCG hormone in the body and couldn't know if she was pregnant that soon. so that either means she's lying, or she was pregnant before me and sleeping with other guy while with me and therefore could be mine!. she was adment about not sleeping with anyone else while we were together., I confronted her with this and her response is " its not yours! I ask how could you know? and she says "I can't stress right now, please stop... like you said you don't need this BS" wtf does that mean? Can anyone chime into what might have happened or is happening? I'm going nuts!

Most Helpful Girl

• She is definitely playing games with you and I don't think she is pregnant. It takes at LEAST a few weeks for it to show up on a test. How heavy was her period? There's this thing called "implantation bleeding" which happens around 12-16 days after the sex. This is where the egg buries itself in her uterus. She may bleed very lightly for 2-4 days during this time. The blood will be a lot darker. She will also cramp during this time. Can you remember anything about that? Also, women use the whole baby thing to get back at men all the time, I've seen it countless times, it's ridiculous. If in fact she is pregnant and it's not yours, then she's really fucked up and you need to leave. Don't get caught in her trap.

• I don't remember seeing blood, but on May 18, when she said she had her period again I remember saying I thought she had just gotten it not long before which I did see. She said something about the pill and it affects hormones and period regulation. She was making motions of period and said its heavy. I had sex with her the previous weekend, then the previous Thursday on May 1. Somting fishy may have happened on May 3 though as she got off work and I didn't hear from her until Sunday evening. At which she was saying we fight too much and we agreed to give things a go and see if we can have a couple weekends withought fighting.

• I live in Miami, so its only an hour and half away. here's the thing, after the key largo thing, I broke up with ther for 3 or 4 days and she was begging me back and saying I broke her heart and yadda yadda. All of her exes are these slimy bartender guys from this hole in wall bar, and she said one of those guys gave her the kid. I don't want to tute my own horn here, but I'm 1000X better off than these guys one of which still lives at home with his parents. And the last time we were together she stated she was trying to "save " the relationship. To be honlest her smoking was a big cause of tension as well, were I don't smoke and she's a daily pack a day smoker. I personally can't stand being around it.

• Just end it. You'll be better off. You don't need that kind of drama.

What Girls Said 4

• Ok at two weeks you can't know your pregnant. She's trying to piss you off because you made a douche comment sorry but if she didn't want to you shouldn't of pushed her. She's done with you she wanted to hurt you so she said it just leave her alone if she ends up actually being pregnant then get a dna test after it's born

• how can you just be done with someone and want to hurt them over one freakin weekend of misunderstanding?

• Clearly she wasn't that into you

• Stop playing games. You two need to stop aiming to beat one another - it's a relationship, not a competition. If you want to see her and talk, say so. She needs to stop coming from a hurt place and so do you - the misunderstandings are just escalating everything.

• She's C-RAZY! No way you can tell you are pregnant that early, she's lying to get to you - also, I don't think you're doing anything wrong in just touching your girlfriend, whether she's on her period or not she is your girlfriend and some physical contact should be expected (arm around her, holding hands etc). Block her number, walk away and find someone who isn't nuttier than squirrel shit.

• Ur a douche bag, and she's stupid , the end , but ya its ur fault

• How am I a douche bag?

What Guys Said 2

• Seems like she's playing games. Tell her you got a girl friend of yours pregnant also. Lol!

• Two immature people acting like immature children is all I can sense from this post. I suggest you move on with your life and let her do the same.

• which part was me being immature?

• "That comment pissed me off, I called off trip and hung out with friends that weekend."