Online dating is annoying, real life dating just doesn't work, what's next?

online dating is annoying, real life dating just doesn't work, what's next?

Most Helpful Girl

• Join a club or organization and make some (girl) friends and see if anything blossoms from a friendship

What Girls Said 2

• Tell me when you find out.

• Virtual Reality Dating

• sounds good, A more safe way of meeting others :)

What Guys Said 4

• Online dating is amazing you just need to learn how to do so in ways that are time efficient and effective. It all starts with learning how to write emails effectively and having a great profile. Once you learn to attract the right kind of attention everything falls into place very quickly and naturally and it will never feel like a full time job. But if you don't take time to learn how to do it, it will be long, tedious, and depressing. WIth that said, always try to meet people elsewhere. Join clubs, go to gatherings, try new activities, and keep your options open in your daily life.

• Going out with guy friends and working as a team in order to corral drunk sluts.

If that isn't an option, I suppose you could buy a male masturbation toy and marry it.

• I'm going to try Drive dating: ill get my mates to drive around town, while I'm out the back trying to get digits from the car beside me

• lol wouldn't be a bad idea, also you reminded me of a bloodhound gang song "one milkshake two straws"

• Ha, didn't even realize that was a song. Gonna listen now.

• You cod black out in a sorority and see where you wake up.

• it's a shame we don't have sorority's here mate, but still a good plan :)

• It's my back up's back up.

• A Fleshlight.