Not sure about this relationship?

I have been dating a very sweet and attentive guy. I like him and we get along well, but I recently broke up with him. I don't feel butterflies or anything with him, and I feel like I often have to take the lead because he is not experienced (although neither am I).

Is it wrong for me to want to date a guy who is more confident in himself and capable of leading our relationship? He was very upset and I feel badly we broke up, but I don't think I want to continue dating him - but feel guilty and a little sorry for him too. He sounds like he struggles to meet women.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you no longer want to date him then you need to leave just as you have done, yes you will feel bad for hurting him but remember he will be ok and so will you! Relationships don't always work and one person has to break it off, This is life and it has been like this for a long time and always will be like this, One day you will find the right guy for you and he will one day find the right girl for him. You have done the right thing, You can feel sad and feel for him but dont let these horrible feelings stop you from moving on. Seriously he will be fine so start looking after yourself :)

What Guys Said 4

• It is not wrong. He will learn through experience and man up for his next lady. Good job for not dragging it on and making it even worse. Some girls/guys have the tendency to do that.

• It's not wrong. You didn't have an attraction to him. Does t really matter why.

I'm sure you'll both be better off.

• im single for anyone of any cuties

• You date who you want to date, not because you take pity on some single guy.

What Girls Said 2

• Leave. @@

Lingering around is just giving him hope that things can still happen. What's the point of being in a relationship if you're not really into it? It's worse to get into it half heartedly, and actually kind of insulting. You are not his guardian angel, his mother or his caretaker. If he struggles to meet women then let him figure out how to do so on his own, he is not some project to fix up for self satisfaction. ^^

• He's not for you, that simple.