I want a girl that will accept my offer of a date nevermind loving me forever is this too much to ask?

Well is it? I need an excuse to go the nomadic cinema club, I need an excuse to visit the zoo and an expensive restaurant.

• Hush your gums, you'll find someone soon bro
  • Please you are so desperate, you'll be forevercalzone

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I would say it is.

Expecting someone or even demanding someone to love you forever doesn't sound very loving to me.
    All you can do is give your love because you have it to give in the first place. Don't give it because you desperately crave it in return. And in this giving you will find your own possession of it and be less concerned whether someone else gives you love forever and ever, because you have already realised that you already have it, and can never really lose it.

But then again. My path in life is unconditional love.

• Re-read the question pal, you've totally missed the goal with that shot.

• I see now my error. I guess my brain sometimes blanks out when I read texts with the word love in them and most questions is the opposite of yours. In that case, no. It's not too much to ask.

What Girls Said 2

• I didn't attempt to make friends while I was in university the first time around. I didn't care about my grades either. I invested all my time in prayer groups and doing religious activities. Now I'm 28 in school again with almost no friends my age other than 2-3 people from high school.

• vote A you will find someone soon I promise just keep believing

What Guys Said 1

• The stink of desperation is not attractive.

• Hahaha! Too right bro!