Should I ask him to go to the movies with me tonight for a first date?

he keeps akin me to text him to hang out he has also asked me to meet up with him during late hours at night. I was thinking of asking him to go to a late night movie but he is 24 and it would be our first kinda date.

also we work together so I have talked to him in person and know who he is

Most Helpful Guy

• you can ask just don't add the first date part lol. it should kinda be implied depending on how you approach the question towards him.

• how should I approach it

• well when you two are talking you can start by flirting and then be all like "hey wanna go see this movie?" and the if he agrees with enthusiasm then you can slip in "okay its a date!" but I'm hoping he does that first haha. you don't have to mention date unless he already gets the vibe it is going to be a date. but if you're very unsure how he feels about it then slip it in. if you don't want to slip it in then you have to approach the question in a way that it being a date is implied. like when you ask him to go see a movie, look at him in the eyes, smile and or bite your lower lip as you smile, maybe tap or grab his forearm a bit (high risk but high reward) and be close to him or either lean in when you ask while maintaining eye contact and everything I mentioned above.

What Guys Said 1

• Why not ask him? You've got nothing to lose.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, ask him :)

• Just tell him you want to see a movie and was wondering if he wanted to go with you.