Girl I have a crush on is "Friends With Benefits" type, and I'm not?

So, Let's say there's a girl I like, and there's an opening for me. Then I find out that she is a "Friends with Benefits" type, and I feel just tad unnerved.

Do you think that the difference in our approach to dating will work out?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't do it.

If you're okay with treating a person as just as nothing more than a sexual object (and don't try to doll it up, you're fucking without taking feelings and emotions into account, and last I checked, feelings and emotions are what comprise a human being), then that tells me a lot about your character.

• I feel uncomfortable with the idea of that.

Are you referring to the girl's character?

• Yeah, I'm talking about her, not you. I can already infer you're not the type of guy to do that.

• When you say "not taking emotions into account", you're talking about dismissing intimate feelings, correct?

What Girls Said 4

• What do you mean by friends with benefits type? Is that the only type of relationship you're willing to have with her because you found out something unpleasant about her or because she said that she only wants to be friends with benefit?

• Nothings has been said about friends with benefits on either end. It's just a fact.
      friends with benefits type means she has been in those kinds of relationships.

• Right.

Oh, and congratulations :)

• If the two of you want different things then no, it probably won't work out.

• I think I get the whole of what you're saying, but please define "want different things" anyway.

• ...*sighs...

• It might work out but ay be not... :(. Friends with benefits ruins thigs ad hurts the most. So don't o it..

• I'm a little confused. Are you saying that It's bad idea to do friends with benefits with the girl, or that because she has done it she's "ruined" emotionally?

• I'm not really a friends with benefits kind of guy. thats not what I would be worried about. The concern is wether or not our views towards relationships and dating would clash, if we were dating.

• They could because you Gus are different but maybe it could work

• Have u asked her what kind of relationship she wants?

What Guys Said 0