We used to be friends, a long time ago?

This girl and I used to be friends. Then apparently somebody told her that despite all my protestations otherwise I was in love with her and now she ignores me. WTF? What do I do?

Do I

A. Tell her how I really feel about her. Via email or text, because she won't answer the fucking phone. That I love her and I don't want to be with anyone else.

or

B. Tell her that she's an ASSHOLE. Even if she doesn't like me back she could have politely declined instead of pretending LIKE I DON'T FUCKING EXIST. I thought we were friends YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe she is just not mature enough to handle confronting you IF she does not feel the same. Why not just do nothing? She might call you back one day. You CANNOT bully or pressure someone into talking to you if she is not ready. I wouldn't do that to a guy if he was ignoring me, I know this is hard, but this is the smart way to go about it.

What Guys Said 1

• Wait. You actually love her? Game over. She's not into you.

But try A.