Guys do the girls bras and underwear really matter to you? Or are you just to interested to rip it off to really notice?

I have tons of bras and underwear and they are pretty much all lacey and cute/sexy but i was thinkingwhen my boyfriend rips them off is it really worth it? Do you guys even notice?

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was younger all that mattered was what was under the underwear. As I've gotten older, my interests have changed. I'm no longer overly concerned with the actual physical things, but more with the emotions and intents behind the actions. When a girl takes off her shirt for me and she has some sexy, skimpy lingerie on, it makes what she wants very, very clear. And I love that. I love that she put effort into letting me know she wants me. Now I let her stay on the other side of the room and slow turn around and show herself off to me while I stare and maybe play with myself. She loves when I can't keep from touching myself. Sex is about more than just what you do. It's how you feel and how you make your partner feels. I really appreciate when she does things like that for me :)

• Thanks for the MH :)

• thats true the right girl will come along i believe there are lots of people who mesh with us i dont believe in soul mates and all that

• Maybe at one point in time, but there are so many people in the world now that having only one mesh with you seems silly.

What Guys Said 10

• some guys might to be considerate to his girls feelings and show that he really does notice the small things. but most guys, when you got pussy 1 foot away from you and the only thing in the way is some panties then nah lol. plus he's more focused on you and your body not your undergarments

• haha thanks! yah i kinda already knew that but i think i really do it because it makes me feel good. my boyfriend makes jokes about them just being in his way so i purposely make him wait to take them off just because i can lol Which is mean but that crap isn't cheap lol

• If a woman goes far enough to wear a matching set I must admit I'm really impressed. I do understand it is near to impossible to find a matching set that both fits and is comfortable and I think that is why it impresses me. I have always enjoyed sexy panties, fee free to walk around the place in a short cropped top and a sexy pair of panties. Thongs I just don't get, I can see how they might work better under certain garments but don't walk around the apartment in them. Just my opinion.

• okay thanks im a matchy matchy type or at least cordinated. haha

• Depends, for me, yes it matters. I have a huge lingerie fetish. I love lingerie on a woman. I don't like the fancy stuff though, not really into the lacy, frilly stuff. I just love a good simple pair spandex, microfiber or satin boyshort panty with some kind of similar material top of your liking. I love how a woman's body feels in that sexy and slippery type of material. I love to run my hands all over her body, ass and boobs while she wears that stuff. I like the slight shimmer those pieces have too. Anything like that really highlights and accentuates the curves of a womans body. I like to take my time and appreciate that sexy body and what she is wearing!
    If your boyfriend just rips them off, that is too bad, you both are missing out on some hot foreplay!

• I notice them but their not a big deal just as long as you are not wearing granny panties

• Well at least you notice thanks :)

• To me personally, I love to see a girl in a sexy bra and panties. I love feeling on a girls p***y over a silky pair of panties... Then rip them off and go to town lol

• dont buy it if he's going to rip it. thats a waste of money

• didn't really mean litterally lol but yes that would be true.

• The girls under wear and bras don't matter, the second part is true

• Avoid granny panties and lunch lady bras. If you can avoid those then your undergarments should be fine. Wear those and he will definitely notice.

• lol yah everything i wear is cutsy or sexy none of all that other stuff haha

• I think it is a waste of money for girls to buy fancy underwear. Either I like the girl or I don't. Usually fancy underwear seems funny to me. Either I want her or I don't and underwear can NOT influence that.

• women I know do not wear bras and panties they go commando

What Girls Said 2

• As long as theyre not granny panties lol but it's always a bonus if you feel and look sexy in them.

• I do think they notice and appreciate the effort, but also like my bf mentioned, they like them better off of you lol