Guys, have you ever been asked out by girls :D?

If yes, how many?
Did you date them?
If no, would you like to be asked out by girls?

Ahaa! Honestly, I didn't expect so many answers. It's nice to read them all but I'm sorry if I miss out replying to some of them. My phone's internet sucks ass. Keep them coming people. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope never. I would absolutely love to be asked out by a girl. Although I can do the asking out I actually prefer for her to ask me out honestly. It just shows that she's very interested in me and she can take the lead. I like a woman who can take the lead. A woman who can lead correlates with being independent as well and that's an amazing trait to have. It's very attractive to me.

What Guys Said 28

• A number of times. It's usually starts indirectly; are you going to (insert event here), have you ever heard of (whatever), are you hungry, and a number of other such questions that leads them why don't we go together (or some similar wording). Just asking me to do whatever outside of however we usually get together (off campus, etc.). Most of the time though, girls tend to hint around that they want to be asked out: I've got nothing to do after class, what are your plans this weekend, I can't wait to see (insert movie name here). Then, if I don't pickup the hints, they do what I wrote above.

Yes, I like being asked out by girls and have dated most of them.

• i see lot of body language in girls who want to go crazy with me. sometimes they take up some reason to have a chat with me like asking directions, or looking for shop.

i am not dating type person.

of course i would love it when they ask out. but i would think everything what is good in the long term before agree to anything with her.

• 1) Yup but only once :P
    2) Yeah we dated for 1 year ^_^
    3) Sure, guys like that as much as girls do.

Cool , a MBBS student just like me :)
    which state are you from?

• Kind of. It was in high school. She told me that she liked me and then I pretty much said "well then... why don't we go out sometime soon?" So I guess it was 50/50.

• My wife asked me out!

• Sort of. She got a mutual friend to ask if I would consider dating her. Once I found that out, I asked her and we dated for over two years.

That's the only one.

• Yeah, probably like five or six (I think?) over the years. I dated one of them, but it didn't work out.

To be totally honest, I just prefer chasing the woman. It sets the right kind of mood for me when I'm the chaser.

• I have once, that date didn't go well but that's because she had issues of her own. I would love the chance to have another girl ask me out on a date, but it won't happen. They just expect me to do it. Which is fine if they give me some sort of hint they are interested romantically.

• I think you'd say that I had yes, it's always done in the worst ways too, i mean they never seem to actually straight out ask they just throw in that you two should go somewhere together, usually a specific place and then leave you to figure out what they're really asking.

I would always rather ask out the girl ---> why? because if I want the girl, I WILL ASK HER OUT. If I don't then most of the time she has the impression I like her I'm just practising my game

• Eh, not really. That's not how we roll in Canada. It's more like "Come visit me in my dorm room." or "Here I am in your dorm room. Surprise." or "You are hot. Here is a list of qualities that make me a great wife candidate".

• I have only been asked out by girls, been in a relationship with 3 of the ones that asked. It's not like I don't have the balls to approach girls or something, it's just that I don't feel the need to, it doesn't cross my mind. I see girls and guys as friends first before anything, so it is strange for me to see people in different ways, unless they bring it up. It kinda sucks actually, it's very confusing at times

• once in my life... she was and still is my best friend. i turned her down though. i would really love it to happen more often because i am too shy to ask out girls anyway.

• You should make sure girls know you're shy to ask them out. Might help you a lot. :D

• Hahaha I've noo idea how. But if you don't, it's highly possible they might think you've got an attitude problem.

• well that doesn´t help at all :D

• I cold shouldered them. I was not interested and they still tried. I should have been nicer. This was my high school days.

• No I've never been asked out by a girl but I would be intrigued if one did.

• Yes, but by girls I wasn't attracted to. It sucks having to say no.

• It must suck to hear a no too after mustering up all the courage to ask a guy out. :/

• That method also puts less pressure on themselves.

• Yeah! And I guess that method is easier to say no to. :)

• I get approached like twice a month by a girl but they are really bad at asking guys out. most of them can't hold or build a conversation and when I don't lead it into something it will drop in 1 day

• Lol Hell No... and yes i would if i was asked out the girl tricked me into asking her out as in she mentioned something that we both could do in the future that made me say yea we should go next week or something

• only two and I just didn't care about dating at the time, I'm much less social now so nothing really happens.

• I have not, and to answer the follow up question yeah I would love for a girl to ask me out.

• Yes, at least 20, said yes to some of them, would like more of that

• Yeah, several times. I said no every time, because I didn't like the girls who asked me out.

• Hmmm NO.. cannot expect from Indian girls at least.

• No never :D

• Girls are too intimidated by hot guys like me.

• never have been before, if i ever was and i was attracted to the girl it would be a dream come true

• Yes. I don't know I've lost count. I only went on a date with a few of them.

• I've never been asked out by a girl.

• Yes. Girls ask me out sometimes. I usually reject unless I really like them

What Girls Said 4

• I asked my boyfriend out. That was a few months after he asked me out which I turned down though, for the most-part because we had been hanging out a lot as friends and he kind of caught me by surprise. Four months after that we were still hanging out a lot and even shared a hotel room together on a ski trip. My friends asked me if I liked him as more than a friend as I was still confused and what set me straight was them asking how I'd feel if he started seeing someone else.

A few days after that I asked him out, which he gladly accepted. We've been together for 5 months now and ares till going strong. I don't believe he has ever been asked out by a girl before, but he didn't seem to mind in the slightest.

• I've made the first move before, its not big deal to me.

• I've asked guys to hang out before. I don't know if that counts?

• I have never asked a guy. Should i? I'm too shy 😳