Why does he want all these pictures of me? What does this mean exactly?

I'm dating this new guy and he is always asking for pictures of me some sexual and others just normal pictures. We only see each other on the weekends because of the distance between us.

For example, we were talking last night on the phone about each others day then I had mentioned that I got my hair colored. He's like ooo send me a picture and I didn't want to right then so I didn't. This morning he is like send me a sexy picture. Why would he wake up and immediately send me a text asking for a picture?

Anyways, is this a good sign that he wants pictures from me? He sends his fair share of pictures to me too.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think his interest in you is genuine. Being apart all week is hard for most couples, being able to send pictures is a wonderful way of keep up contact with each other. Some guys are just really into their phones and really into sending/receiving pictures and texts. That is half the fun. As for asking for a sexy picture in the morning, that is normal guy stuff. We think about sex 24/7. I think you should be flattered that he wants so much of your attention. I know it get annoying after a while, but I am sure he loves everything you send.

What Guys Said 2

• he wants to keep seeing you again and again. stare at you, possibly having a crush on you.

• Depends on what you want from this relationship

What Girls Said 1

• He misses you and being apart from you makes him want to see pictures of you, don't worry too much about it.