Guys how long do you usually wait to make things "official"?

Guys:How long do you usually wait to officially make someone your girlfriend?
Girls: how long do you think it should be before you guys become "official"? how long is too long to wait?

Most Helpful Guy

• A long time, I'm not interested in getting into a relationship with a girl until I know her inside out and know that she's girlfriend material and not somebody who's not compatible with me or worse gunna be that "psycho ex". Time reveals most things, so I use it to my advantage, and after a long period of waiting to see if she's "the one" then I'd look to make it official.

Like 3-6 months minimum (yeah, I said minimum.)

• Wow!

• thats a long time. Nothing wron with it i just know that for a woman by then we start to wonder if it ever going to happen

What Guys Said 2

• guys we rush things soo unless we like her... as as we like her we try to make things offical before the girl loses interest or friendzones us hahaha...

• so how long do you usually wait would you say?

• if i like her a lot ill wait like two weeks to see if she likes me lol

• Okay thanks!

• i would wait from 2 weeks to 1 month depending who she is

What Girls Said 1

• After 1 day

• 1 date and you think you should be a couple?

• I don't date people I'm not very serious about and guys who ask me out don't ask me out until a long chase.