Why do guys approach me with sex on their minds?

I consider myself a wholesome lady. I don't dress slutty, and typically mind my own business unless I am spoken to. I am social, I don't flirt much anymore. Now a days I'm just like a good girl don't party much or nothing. This guys in this bar took it upon himself to smack my ass, then he wanted me to tongue kiss him. Then asks for my number, what would bring such creeps my way. There are girls that walk around half naked, with good hanging out. But I dress respectfully and get approached for one night stands. I don't get it

Most Helpful Guy

• Here is the deal, jerks are going to be jerks regardless of how you conduct yourself, this is part of what makes them jerks and regrettably being a jerk doesn't take a lot of effort or skill, so because it is easy as it happens there are more jerks than there are nice guys, so with this in mind, it's not that you are necessarily attracting jerks, there are just a lot of them out there. Additionally jerks being the way they are, they tend to make LOTS of assumptions, and may be assuming that because of your wholesome appearance that you might be looking for something a little more "dangerous" and this is where the jerk comes into play as he will typically swoop in to fill this role. Now nice guys on the other hand will respect you, and will not behave this way because well, they are nice and will only do the sorts of things you are describing unless you direct them too, and even then it will usually only be behind closed doors, nice guys don't usually hit on women unless it seems clear there is an interest there, and then it is with some degree of caution, as they are working at not being jerks, so they take things one step at a time. At least that is what I used to do when I was still on the market as it were. Anyway I hope this helps you some.

What Guys Said 4

• It's because you're in a bar. That's why. Hang out in other places where there is more etiquette. The half naked girls probably already got fucked so don't think they don't get hit on.

• Would you prefer that guys not pay attention to you? Or are you expect to hang out in a bar without any guys trying to pick you up?

Bars are lousy places to meet people for relationships, but much better places to find a drunk and hook up. I would not be surprised by drunks trying to hook up in bars.

• you're at a bar. Half the guys (ok more than that) go there to get smashed and pick up women.

• Well you must be really very hot while not dressing confidently enough to suggest to them that you'd fob them off

What Girls Said 1

• If you are hot or insecure guys will try to get sex out of you.