Guys! Honest Is it a certain girl that you approach for sex? What would make you think she would be easy?

Because I don't dress slutty and seem to still get men looking for nothing but a one night stand. Do you do it to all girls or just one's that look like an easy target? I wan't to know what I am doing wrong. I walk down the street with my head high feeling confident. I say that to say this.. I t can'tbe I look dumb so why do I meet these types of guys.

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys just approach girls they think they have a shot with. It has nothing to do with a certain type.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't approach any girls for sex. I approach them for liking each other. I don't think these guys are approaching you when you are walking down the street. There's something you've left out of the story. That part that you left out is the part you're unaware of and that's probably what the guys are keying on.

• I don't go for the body at first hand. I like dating because of a girl's personality...

What Girls Said 1

• Men are told that the girls who don't look "slutty" and dress covered of who are quiet are the freaks in bed. This is obviously not true but men who think with their pelvis will do anything for sex.

• Also some men who only want a virgin think they can tell what a virgin looks like so they pursue what their surface idea of a virgin looks like