Do white girls like indian men? or do you hate them?

would you date an indain guy? how was your experience with an indian guy?

0|0
9|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never met an Indian guy, but if he is a good combination with my personality wise and he's my type physically (this goes for all men), then I'd date him. Him being Indian wouldn't make a difference...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I'm not white but I've seen some Indians that are very attractive but look either hispanic or western features. Just being honest, I've seen some white girls in my city date Indian guys SIMPLY because of their income, it's SO STUPID. I wish they would really date them because they like them, not all Indians are bad looking though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some of them do. I'm not white but I only have like 1 indian friend and he is good looking but not my type. He is also a stoner and eats beef

1|0
    0|0
  • Some are really good looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate them, but I wouldn't date them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date an Indian guy but I am not white so, bye.

0|0
    0|0
    • i just wanted to know what white girls think of indian men, and i didn't mean that girls who aren't white are ugly, you are looking good

• haha ik you weren't applying other races weren't ugly i was just saying you wanted a specific race's opinion.

• damn I'm tired implying* not applying it's 6 am everybody.

• I personally don`t. I have had bad experiences in my life with Indian people esp the men.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mmmm although I find the actors in Bollywood movies hot... I have yet to have found an East Indian guy attractive... this being said, I was never attracted to darker skins... I don't mind "latte" or "tanned" looking skin... but I definitely tend to be attracted to "whiter" people...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• lol. most whites in the USA don't really like indians that much. you know that at a lot of clubs/bars, the girls learn to loathe indian guys because they creep/perv on them? that, and there's the typical experience with hygiene...

though there's more Indians in India than there are whites in the USA and Europe combined, so your dating odds are just fine getting an indian girl...

0|0
    0|0