How to ask a girl going out when she knows I'm in a relationship?

She knows that I'm in a relationship and there is no way to lie to her because she knows the other girl. But I think she likes me and if I was single she liked to going out with me.
Is there anyway to be with this girl without end my current relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• the way you date multiple girls is you do not committ to any of them!! You made the mistake of agreeing to be in a relationship when that is not what you want. So now what you should do is be honest with your girlfriend and tell her that you are not ready for anything serious but you would still like to be her friend. If you lie and cheat on her then that will make you a total jerk scumbbag. Get yourself out of that relationship now before you get yourself into trouble.

You really need to learn how to date and how to communicate. Stop letting girls force you into a relationship that you do not want to be in. If you want to go out with a girl then tell her but also let her know that you are just looking for fun and nothing serious.

• Its my first time to face this situation. Before this time I always was loyal and knew how to respect girls but things changed for me now.

• well now you know what you should do for future refrencecs. There are plenty of girls out there who are not looking for relationships and just want to have fun. When i was younger i had many guy friends and we went on dates but i was not in a relationship with any of them. I take relationships seriously so i was not about to agree to be in a relationship with just any guy. I got to know many guys first. Now i am in a commited relationship and i know i have chose the right guy. You can do the same thing too

What Girls Said 9

• you said you're dating but at the same time she's not your gf? i'm confused... if you're dating, that means she's your gf.

at the same time, you're trying to date the other girl too, at the same time. and you don't consider that cheating. but that's pretty much the definition of cheating. would you tell your "gf" about this other girl you're trying to date? i think what you're interested in is an open relationship with your current "gf" but you really need to let her know instead of doing it behind her back or you'll end up hurting her even more.

• Me and this girl are dating for 4 weeks so its soon to call us boyfriend and girlfriend.
      We are not in long term relationship and nothing is clear between us yet so it can't be cheat.

• umm nope, that's not what people are saying. i don't think anyone is going to help you try and date two girls at the same time. yeah this is an advice site but not that kind of advice.

• Yeah. I was hoping someone has the answer for me.

• Yeah this shit is going to blow up in your face. Good.

• No because you don't want to go on a date with a girl who would agree that and eventually your girlfriend will find out and leave you.

• Yeah, you cheat. That's the only answer. why don't you just leave your girlfriend? you obviously don't want to be with her.

• I asked how to go out with her but you answer something else. And if you want to put a label on it so you can call it cheat.
      I don't want to leave her and she is not my gf we are dating for 4 weeks only and I see no reason to break up with her this soon.

• You think open relationships are disgusting, yet you want to see two women at the same time... how can you not see that what you want is exactly that? Or is it a case that what's good for you isn't ok for her, you don't want her screwing around but it's cool for you?

• You are right in some areas I get very confused , really don't what I want and who I want right now. I only want to have these girls I want.

• Omg leave her alone then, selfish.

• I'm not selfish everyone has right to do what s/he likes and to choose what s/he wants to be.

• Do you have any self respect or respect for others? If you want to date someone new have the decency to break up with your current gf.

• If I were that girl I would think:even if we start dating he would still go out with other girls so I should just keep him out of the door... she won't go out with you if she is smart enough.

• I'm looking to find a way to show her that I'm working on break up with other girl while I'm really not !

• I mean... I don't think you will find such a way because she maybe thinking the same as I do. You will hurt both of them.

• Your right it will ended by broken hearts.

• What's wrong with you? You are asking for advise on how to cheat on your gf?

• If you want to call it cheat then its your idea. I just asked a question about dating.

• You know what maybe I don't love her or not ready to love someone yet but still have good time with her and both of us are happy. This is the reason that I don't want to break up with her.

• Your choice. Good luck

• Ok so u r dating this girl and u wanna start dating another girl and they both kno each other well that won't be easy since they probably talk and they will end up talkin about u and they both will eventually confront u

• And this is my problem I wish there is a way to help me out.

• Unfortunately I very highly doubt there is anyway of u pulling his off " you can't have your cake and eat it to" I am sure you have heard that before

What Guys Said 3

• Sure. Get your girlfriend to agree to an open/poly relationship, and then convince this other girl to be a part of it. Sounds easy enough, right?

• this is the very best way to handle the situation... first! break it off with your gf... then you're not cheating on her and can have who ever you want without the issues of cheating. Com'on man!!

• I don't look at it as cheating and because of this asked this question to find a way to do it.

• you have a gf... the other girl knows her... you want to go out with the other girl? I'm curious as to what your definition is of cheating then?

• I'd laugh my head off its neck if you dump your girlfriend for this other girl and the girl you chase dumps you in the friendzone. That would be a classic event. *giggles*

That said if you want this other girl, break up with your current girl.