Do girls who are 5'3" 108 lbs like guys who are 5'6" 165 lbs?

You have been TROLLed
Thank you for being my entertainment tonight

But seriously you think I have a chance?

Most Helpful Guy

• Since this is a troll question. I'll have to say you have absolutely no chance. Girls at that height only likes dating shorter green men.

What Girls Said 6

• A lot of girls say they want a guy whose taller and all that but honestly, if they really like you then it doesn't matter as much. I dated a guy who was my height, maybe an inch shorter, for almost two years. Sometimes it was embarrassing when people teased, but considering that there is a 3 inch difference then she shouldn't care much.

• Seriously you got to be one dumb ass to ask such a stupid question!

• this measurements are pretty precise, meaning you are a specific girl in mind

• well. that's really super specific. i'm not 5'3 108lbs so i can't give you an answer, sorry!

• Yes it could happen, I'm with a guy that's 6'5

• I would say yes... but its not just the height as much as the personality. Have you guys hung out at all? I'm short... my ex was 6'4 180 & the height difference sucked... cept for the fact he could carry me around no problem lol (all he wanted was sex... no thanks)

What Guys Said 4

• LMAO @ the other answers so far. Okay statistically speaking if you are taller than the girl you are good because girls love guys who are taller than them. It seems to me that you have a lot of body mass and she's slim. I don't know what she likes or not but body mass can be a factor but it also has to do with the bond you two have together and the physical attraction. Does your personality mesh well together? Do you guys have the same values? Like the same shit? Is she attracted to you on a romantic level or on a friend level? Etc.

P. S. Very specific question but with no personal details (besides height and weight) about the person in relation to you I can't really help you much. I can only give a broad answer.

• So I should wait to propose?

• You should definitely do what you think is right. Go with your gut feeling. You'll never know until you find out.

• Wtf
    What kind of question is that?

• You're taller than her so that's definitely a plus. I'm sure she would.

• Da'faq? What the hell is this

• I like her does she like me?

• Do I need body fat % also?

• Damn, lmfao
      She ain't attracted to a certain build/body type

You sound confused Af bro