Is she available and does she like me?

So I've been talking to this girl and she asked me if I was dating anyone I said I was single. so I asked her if she was dating anyone she said she was but its not that serious. I thought this might be an opening for me to go after her but i'm really unsure.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not enough detail to truly say if she likes you. When she mentioned that she was dating someone but it was not that serious, shows that she is probably interested on you. Tell her to give you call if she ever wants to hang out.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should make sure about YOUR feeling first... Do YOU like her or not. If you go for her just because SHE likes you first then I'd say your love is too cheap... Sorry if my words sound a little bit too harsh... If you like her just go for it! If you don't just say thanks to her even if she likes you.

• She opened the door by saying 'not that serious'. So try your chances.

What Guys Said 0